🧧83🧧

-not proofread-

"I turned him," Minho said as his mom widened his eyes.

"That's not possible Minho. What do you mean? You couldn't have you would have ended up killing him." She explained as Jisung shifted slightly because the situation was making him rather uncomfortable since Minho's mom didn't seem very happy with Minho about him being there.

"Seungmin pulled me away from him."

"Where are his bite marks?" She questioned, not seeing any visible ones on his neck as she stepped into Minho's room.

"Umm..." Minho looked at Jisung wondering if he would be okay showing his mom his arm considering that the bite marks weren't the only scars there. "You don't have to show her if you don't want to," he whispered into the boy's ear.

Jisung shook his head and slowly lifted up his shirt sleeve, then held out his arm so Mrs. Lee could see it.

She gasped as she gently grabbed his arm and looked at the two-deep scars then looked up at Jisung.

"Do you feel okay?" She asked curiously, wondering if he still felt some sort of pain from it or anything. She also saw the many other scars on his arm but she wasn't going to say anything about them. She was way more focused on the fact that her son had somehow successfully turned someone.

"Y-yeah I feel f-fine," Jisung replied quietly as Mrs. Lee then looked at Minho who smiled at her. He moved her hand away from his boyfriend's wrist then gently pulled his sleeve back down since he could tell Jisung was starting to feel uncomfortable from it.

"Has he been okay with drinking blood? He hasn't been acting differently?" Minho's mom asked her son who shook his head no.

"So no more having to stay away from him," Minho stated.

"Did you turn him on purpose?!"

"No! Of course not!"

"I'm not even sure what to say about this." She mumbled, more so to herself than to Jisung or Minho.

"You don't have to say anything about it. But there's no reason for Jisung to not be able to stay here anymore, right?" Minho asked.

"Yeah...you can stay here whenever you would like to Jisung. I'm sorry about being so harsh and making Minho stay away from you." She said, knowing that was probably the reason for some of the scars on the boy's arms. She couldn't help but feel slightly guilty even though she was only doing it because it was the best thing for both of them at the time. "Let me know if you ever need anything or if you have any questions, okay?"

"O-okay, t-thank you Mrs. L-Lee."

She looked at the two, noticing how Minho had been nonstop smiling ever since she opened the door and probably before that as well. She missed seeing him look so happy. She was beyond happy for them that things worked out the way they did. She was glad Minho was stronger than her in that situation...or at least that he had someone there to stop him.

"I'll leave you two alone now. Let me know if you need anything." She said with a small smile before leaving the room.

Once she closed the door Minho gave Jisung a quick peck on his lips and smiled at him.