🎸28🎸

The two ended up going back upstairs after Jisung had finished eating and were now just laying on Minho's bed next to each other while listening to music and talking about random things.

"You and your mom seem really close," Jisung commented once Minho finished telling a story.

"Yeah, I guess so. She's kind of nosy sometimes but she doesn't mean to be annoying by it" Minho explained.

"What about your dad?" Jisung questioned, realizing that he hadn't seen or heard Minho say anything about him.

"He died when I was little."

"Oh...I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"It's fine, I don't really remember him and my mom always acts weird whenever I ask her anything about him so I don't know that much about him."

"Your mom acts weird when you bring it up?" Jisung questioned.

"Yeah, I'm assuming it's because she misses him and it's hard for her to talk about."

"Oh."

"Yeah, we should probably change the subject now this got kind of dark."

"Sorry...what time is it anyway?" Jisung asked and reached for his phone. "Woah how long did I sleep for?"

"Like an hour and a half." Minho replied.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I have to go home soon and I slept most of the time that I was here." Jisung pouted.

"You looked too peaceful to wake up and no offense but you look like you haven't been getting enough sleep."

"You still should have woken me up."

"If you want to spend more time with me you could just sleep over."

"No, I should go home. Thank you for making me come over though, it was nice."

"What if I want you to stay over?"

"I have school work and other stuff," Jisung responded.

"What if I help you with your schoolwork tomorrow?"

"Minho" Jisung said laughing a bit as he looked up and see Minho practically begging him to stay just by looking at him, "fine."

"Yay."

"I do have to leave somewhat early tomorrow though."

"Why?"

"I have to umm...go to a party with Mina."

"That doesn't seem like something you would like to do."

"It's not but Mina really wants me to go and I've never been to one."

"Is it the one at Jackson's house?" Minho questioned.

"I think so, why?"

"I got invited too so I'll go in case you end up hating it and want to go home."

"You don't have to, I'm sure I'll be able to manage. It's only a few hours." Jisung said, not like he would get to chose when he could go home since it was really up to Mina.