❣️4❣️

"Jisung, what cologne do you use?"

"C-cologne?" Jisung questioned.

"Yeah, sorry if this sounds weird but you smell really nice."

Minho watched as Jisung smelled the sleeve of his shirt and tilted his head in confusion "I-i don't u-use cologne."

"Really?" Minho asked, shocked as Jisung just nodded and stood up from his seat, leaving without saying another word to Minho.

Why does he smell so good then?

~~~~~~~

Things continued this way for about a month, Jisung avoiding talking to Minho as much as he possibly can and Minho trying to talk to Jisung as much as he could so they could be friends. Both of them were being extremely stubborn.

So it really came down to which one of them would give up first. And Minho was very close to that point. He had been trying and had gotten nowhere in the past month so it was starting to all seem pointless.

I guess I should just leave him alone if he really hates me that much.

And of course, as soon as he was about to give up, he heard their art teacher announce an assignment that had to be done in partners. (I literally do this in all of my stories I'm sorry TT)

"Jisung, can we be partners for the project?"

"Umm, I'll just d-do it by myself. I'm not g-good at art anyway. Y-you should ask someone who is."

"You can't do it by yourself. The assignment is to draw your partner...and I don't mind if you're not good at art. It will be fun."

Just as Jisung was about to refuse again so that he could ask the teacher if there was anything he could do for extra credit or simply take a zero for the project the teacher announced.

"None of you can work by yourselves and this project is mandatory. You don't have to do an amazing job on it but at least try."

"I guess so." Jisung finally responded to Minho who smiled, he finally had the chance to hang out with Jisung. He couldn't wait to rub it in Felix's face after the past month of the younger making fun of him.

"Great! You could come over to my house after school today and we can work on it if you want."

"C-couldn't we just g-give each other pictured o-ourselves and work on it t-that way?" Jisung questioned, causing Minho to frown.

Of course, he would recommend something like that.

"It's a lot easier to draw people when you can actually see them and not just use a reference picture...please? I won't even talk to you if you don't want me to."

"C-can we meet during lunch t-time instead?" he asked, immediately regretting saying those words.

"Of course! I'll see you tomorrow" Minho smiled again before leaving class since the bell had rung.

I can't wait for tomorrow

~~~~~~~~