🆘72🆘

-not proofread-

Jisung felt Minho's eyed on him as soon as the older walked into their first-period class the next day but Jisung didn't dare look up at him. He would probably start crying his eyes out again if he did.

He didn't plan on trying to talk to Minho anymore. He couldn't force Minho to feel anything for him so he figured that leaving Minho alone was the best way to go.

Minho on the other hand wasn't making that very easy considering that he was starring at Jisung whenever they were around each other.

Minho hoped that he wouldn't end up self-harming because of him. Felix didn't seem to know anything about it or else he would have been more clingy to the blue-haired boy. Minho didn't know how Jisung managed to do it while in the same house as Felix but it was making him worried.

He knew he hurt him but he thought it was the best thing to do for both of them. However, he also needed someone to be there for Jisung so that he wouldn't do anything that could end his life.

Minho couldn't be that person though and considering how many trust issues he has created for Jisung, he wasn't going to have that someone.

Things went this way for a couple of weeks with Jisung self-harming late at night because the sadness and hurt feeling from what Minho said didn't seem like it was going to go away anytime soon and cutting was the only thing that distracted him and made him feel the slightest bit better.

Jisung had been sitting outside by himself whenever he didn't sit with Felix to avoid him getting suspicious which seemed to be working well.

Minho felt horrible considering he could tell that Jisung had been hurting himself every single day since their conversation but he knew Jisung could get through this.

He'll be okay, right?

~~~~~~~~

It was about 4 am on a Thursday night/morning and once again Jisung hadn't been able to sleep. It had become a normal thing since he stopped talking to Minho though. He had barely been getting any sleep but at least he used that time to do things he couldn't do when everyone else was awake.

He quietly made his way to the bathroom, locked the door, sat on the floor, then pulled out his blade. It was a regular night occurrence for him now. Just like it used to be.

Jisung was admiring the color he had once again found comfort in but jumped at the sound of a soft knock on the door.

"Jisung?" Felix's voice asked tiredly causing Jisung to panic.

"Umm one second," Jisung said, standing up and flushing the toilet so Felix wouldn't get suspicious then turning on the sink to clean off his arm, trying to ignore how much it stung. He then pulled his shirt-sleeve back down and held the blade in his hand as he opened the door.

Felix glanced at him in suspicion for a quick second before just walking past him and going back to his bedroom. He put the blade back in the tiny box that he kept on his nightstand then laid down so he could try to sleep.

He sighed when he heard his door open then felt Felix lay next to him a few seconds later.

"Hi."