🎒50🎒

Jisung was starting to comprehend what he had done as they were walking back to Changbin's car together since Felix had texted them to meet them there not long after they kissed.

Jisung hadn't even thought much about doing it before he did. The idea popped into his mind and he did it without thinking. It's not at all something he would usually do but the entire day had been perfect he was almost convinced that it was a dream. But it wasn't.

He was so happy. Until he remembered that he had to go home after this. Considering how much his parents had been home again recently, he was going to walk in and the happy feeling was going to disappear and he hated it.

He wanted to stay with Minho. Holding Minho's hand alone made him feel safer than he ever had in his own house with his parents. Being around Minho made him happy which was something he never even got to experience before he met the older.

But he couldn't stay with Minho. Even if he could, it wouldn't solve everything right away no matter how much Jisung wanted it too.

Just because someone throws away a pack of cigarettes doesn't mean that they won't have the urge to smoke. Similar to Jisung's situation; even though his parents were the main cause of his self harming his urges wouldn't go away if they did. It was a coping mechanism. A form of comfort.

A form of comfort which could result in his death or murder if he and Minho weren't careful. But neither of them seemed to think about that at the moment.

"How was your date?" Felix asked once they had gotten to the car. It wasn't until now that they realized they hadn't said a word to each other while walking to Felix's car.

Jisung hadn't even fully comprehended the sentence but nodded and said "it was fun," as he got into the car.

Felix widened his eyes in shock at the fact that Jisung hadn't denied it being called a date.

Minho just smiled to himself as he shoved all of the stuffed animals they won into the car then sat next to Jisung.

Minho's house was the first place they were stopping by since it was the closest, then Changbin was supposed to drop off Jisung at his own house. That was the plan. But it didn't exactly work out that way.

Minho noticed Jisung playing with his hands which was something he usually did when he was nervous about something. He hoped it wasn't because of their kiss but considering that Jisung had seemed anxious before they had even gone to the carnival he assumed it had something to do with his parents.

"Hey," Minho said, grabbing onto one of Jisung's hands which made him jump slightly at the sudden contact as Minho looked at him in concern. "Do you want to stay over at my house?"

"Umm...do you mind?" Jisung questioned, hating himself for asking but he didn't want his parents to ruin the best day he's ever experienced in his life. He just wanted this one singular day where he didn't have to deal with anything from them.

"Of course not," Minho replied even though he knew his mom was most likely going to end up getting mad at him for inviting Jisung over again. But he could care less. He doubted his mom would actually do anything and even if she did, it would be worth it.

"We are both going to stay at my house so you guys don't have to drive all over the place," Minho said to Felix and Changbin, quickly noticing how stupid his response was since Jisung's house was within walking distance from his.

"Jisung's house isn't that far away from yours though," Changbin stated since he noticed from both of their addresses that they had texted him, only lived a few streets away from each other.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Felix asked.

"Probably just watch a movie or something."

"Mhm," Felix hummed in suspicion. He wanted to know everything that happened while they were left by themselves but he assumed Jisung would end up telling him about it the next day at school.

A few minutes later they arrived at Minho's house and Minho and Jisung both said bye to Felix and Changbin, thanking them before going into Minho's house and carrying all of the stuffed animals they won up to Minho's room.

Minho hadn't seen his mom anywhere when they walked in so he assumed she was in her room. Which was good because Minho was in too good of a mood to be lectured about how he 'shouldn't be around Jisung'

Minho was about to ask Jisung what had been bothering him so much. As much as he wanted to talk about their kiss, whatever was going on with Jisung had to come first. But Jisung cut him off right before he could ask.

"You should probably go get some uhh blood," Jisung said, not forgetting what Minho said at the carnival about needing to eat when he got home.

"Yeah," Minho replied, nodding in agreement "I'll be right back."

Minho came back a couple of minutes later and sat down next to Jisung again.

"Today was really fun," Jisung said, trying to start a conversation between them. He was surprised that Minho hadn't tried to say anything about their kiss yet but also somewhat thankful because he was still having trouble believing that he actually kissed him.

"Yeah, it was and not to change the subject but what's been bothering you so much?"

"Can I tell you tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to think about it right now."

"Okay then. Don't forget to tell me tomorrow though. I'm worried about you."

"I'm sure nothing bad will happen" Jisung reassured though he couldn't make any promises.

"Well if you don't want to talk about that then what should we do?" Minho questioned and Jisung was once again surprised that he didn't take the opportunity to ask about the kiss.

I don't even want to talk about it. What's my problem? Jisung wondered to himself with a sigh.

"Can we watch a movie?" Jisung asked and Minho nodded as he turned on his tv and found a movie to play.

"Can we cuddle while we watch the movie?" Minho asked as Jisung nodded and moved closer to Minho who wrapped his arms around his waist and placed a  kiss on top of his head.

Jisung smiled and looked up at him.

A perfect way to end a perfect day.

"Can I kiss you again?" Minho asked, not being able to look away from the younger's perfect smile.

Even more perfect, Jisung thought to himself and mumbled a "yeah"

Minho smiled and leaned in to gently kiss Jisung's lips. He was starting to realize it may not have been such a great thing that Jisung had kissed him because now he was addicted.

The one thing both of them seemed to be forgetting is that nothing is ever perfect.

the angst is about to start fr this time