📍57📍

Jisung had barely gotten any sleep once he got back from Felix's. He was honestly scared but he wanted to make his parents proud so he was going to go through with it no matter what.

He finished writing his note to Minho sometime around two in the morning. It wasn't perfect but it was as good as he could get. He threw away at least 50 drafts and had cried multiple times in the process but he finally finished and sealed it in an envelope that he neatly wrote Minho's name on.

It ended up being a lot  longer than he wanted it to be. He hoped it wasn't too much but he had so much to say to Minho. So much to thank him for, and so much to apologize for.

He hadn't fallen asleep until around 5 am because of how much his thoughts were racing but at least he got some sleep. He set his alarm for 11 am since he was supposed to meet Minho at the cat caffe at 1 pm.

He got up and did his usual morning routine before checking his phone for the time and seeing a cute good morning text from Minho saying that he was excited about their date today. Jisung smiled softly at the text before going to put his shoes on.

He started walking to the cafe and smiled when he saw Minho through the window already sitting and playing with some of the cats.

I better keep it together, Jisung thought to himself, already wanting to cry at the thought of this being the last time he would see the older.

He had already thought it through though. There was no going back. He made his parent's lives horrible for 17 years so this was the last thing he could do for them.

"Why did you get here so early?" Jisung questioned noticing that it was still 10 minutes before one as he sat down next to Minho and pet one of the cats that immediately laid down on his lap.

"I wanted to make sure you weren't waiting here by yourself," Minho said, grabbing ahold of Jisung's hand.

"How long have you been here?"

"I got here like 10 minutes ago" Minho explained as he pet one of the cats that walked onto his lap then tried to push himself between the two boys.

"Maybe this was a bad idea...now I really want a cat," Jisung said and gave the cat the attention he was trying to receive.

"You can still always come and visit mine." Minho offered, not being able to handle the cuteness of all the cats surrounding them and how Jisung would giggle while watching some of the cats run around or play fight with each other.

"I wanted to wait until you got here to order anything. What's your favorite type of cheesecake?" Minho asked.

"Strawberry. But can I please pay for it?"

"Nope," Minho replied, standing up and walking to the counter to order before Jisung could protest.

Jisung frowned as Minho came back and placed a slice of strawberry cheesecake along with an iced americano in front of him.

"I asked you on the date so I should be the one to pay," Minho explained and Jisung shook his head.

"You paid for everything at the carnival and you weren't the one who asked me out that time."