🥤3🥤

Jisung woke up the next morning exhausted and dreading school even more than he was yesterday.

He looked down at the now scabs on his wrist and pouted at the fact that they were no longer a dark red color that he found beautiful.

He did his regular morning routine and put on a black and white long-sleeved shirt and some black ripped jeans before going downstairs and making eye contact with his mother who was surprisingly home for once.

"Hi mom" he greeted but she just rolled her eyes at him in disgust as a response.

What else would I expect from her?

He thought to himself before quickly leaving his house.

He made his way to his first period, making it their early since he actually knew where he was going this time.

"Hey, Jisung." Minho greeted him with a smile as he walked to his desk.

Not again.

He thought as he simply decided to just ignore him.

Or at least he thought he could try.

Minho tapped on his shoulder and Jisung turned to face him, keeping his eyes on Minho's desk instead of looking up at him. "hmm?"

"I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me and my friends? I didn't see you in the cafeteria yesterday and if it was because you didn't know where to sit, you could always sit with us."

"Why were y-you looking f-for me?"

"Because it was your first day and I wanted to make sure you were doing okay here. This school is kinda intimidating if you're new." Minho explained.

"Oh" Jisung replied as he went to turn around, really not wanting to speak anymore as he was scared that he was going to puke from how overwhelming the simple conversation was to him.

"Wait! will you sit with us today?" Minho asked with hopeful eyes, not that Jisung was looking at them.

"N-no thanks," Jisung responded and Minho frowned.

Minho saw his phone light up and looked at the text he just received from Seungmin

just leave him alone, he's not interested lol

that was painful to watch

Minho just rolled his eyes and put his phone back down.

I'm not giving up yet.

Once class finally ended Minho shoved everything in his backpack and stood by Jisung's desk again.

"Hey, can we be friends?" Minho straightforwardly asked as Seungmin was trying his best not to laugh at him from his seat that wasn't too far away.

"I d-don't like people s-sorry," Jisung said, not realizing how weird it sounded until the words had already left his mouth. "I-I mean um...n-no thank y-you."

"Well, where did you go yesterday during lunch? You don't have to meet my friends if you don't want to you. I can sit with you."