🧣55🧣

Eventually, the two ended up at Minho's house as Jisung suspected. Lucky for Minho his mom had already left for work so he didn't have to worry about getting a lecture because he definitely wouldn't handle one very well at the moment anyway.

Now they were both laying on Minho's bed wrapped in each other's arms. Somehow Minho had managed to fall asleep before he could even ask Jisung about anything.

He had barely gotten any sleep the previous night and now that he had Jisung in his arms and knew he was okay he could peacefully rest.

Jisung didn't mind though. He could tell Minho was exhausted just by looking at his eyes...and from the time some of the texts were sent last night/earlier in the morning.

He wanted to enjoy moments like these ones like just simply being so close to Minho which still seemed so unreal. It was crazy for him to think about how much of an impact Minho had on him in just the few months that Jisung had moved to their school.

Jisung leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on the tip of Minho's nose, causing the older's eyes to flutter open and meet Jisung's whose face flushed pink.

He didn't think such a small movement would wake him up but he immediately felt guilty.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, that was the cutest way I have ever been woken up in my life."

"I'm also sorry about not responding to your texts..." Jisung began, trying to ignore the fact that he was blushing from what Minho said. "I lost my phone and I didn't find it until this morning so I was going to respond to your text as soon as I got to our classroom."

"I don't want to accuse you of lying but considering the fact that you're eyes look swollen from I'm assuming crying, you seemed scared yesterday before you left school, and you smell like blood I find that hard to believe," Minho said softly.

"I had to go out to dinner with my parents and their friends. They got mad at me once we got home and yelled at me like they usually do and I overreacted. I did actually lose my phone though." Jisung lied again but luckily Minho seemed to believe him.

"Why did they get mad at you? Were their friends nice to you?"

"Their friends were really nice but I don't really want to answer your other question right now," Jisung said, not being able to think of a way to explain while incorporating his lies and the parts he decided to leave out.

"That's fine. Talk about it whenever you're comfortable enough to." Minho said as he felt his stomach growl causing him to remember that he skipped breakfast and he had Jisung who smelled like blood wrapped in his arms. Not a good mixture. "I hate being a freaking vampire," he said and moved away from Jisung so he could get up and go downstairs.

Jisung followed him downstairs and sat on the counter as he watched Minho get a cup of red liquid and quickly drank some of it.

"Sorry," Jisung said earning a strange look from Minho.

"For what?"

"It's probably annoying that being around me always makes you hungry."

"I'm sorry that being around you makes me hungry. I'm surprised that I haven't scared you away."

"I couldn't imagine you hurting anyone, and I don't think you're scary at all...any more," Jisung replied as Minho finished up the blood then put the empty glass in the sink.

"Any more?"

"You wouldn't leave me alone when i first transferred here and it was kind of creepy."

Minho just pouted and stood in front of Jisung and wrapped his arms around him again.

"You're being clingy," Jisung said as he hugged Minho back.

"I was really scared. You were really nervous after classes ended then you didn't reply to any texts and now I just- I'm really happy you're here." Minho said unknowingly causing Jisung to feel guilty.

It's okay though. Minho will forget about me quickly. I'm not a very memorable person anyway and he deserves so much better.

"Where are we going to go on Saturday?" Jisung asked, trying not to comment on what Minho had just said. He felt like crying but he needed to stay strong if he was going to go through with his plan.

"I'm not sure yet. Is there anywhere you would like to go?" Minho asked as Jisung thought about it. What would I like to do on my last day with Minho?

"You like cats...I like cheesecake...how about we go to a cat caffe where there are both?" Jisung replied. It was simple but it involved something they both liked.

"That's perfect." Minho smiled and kissed the side of Jisung's face.

I hope it goes perfectly, Jisung thought to himself as he looked at Minho with guilty eyes. But ultimately he knew that it would be the best thing for everyone.

His parents could finally live their lives without him happily just like they want.

Felix could go back to spending more time with Changbin. Both said that they didn't mind having Jisung around and loved his company but still always felt like he was bothering them. Soon i won't anymore.

And Minho wouldn't have to worry about me so much anymore. He could find someone so much better as he deserved. He wouldn't have to worry about hurting me anymore. Or about having to make sure he never got hungry when he was around me. Or lose sleep over something as useless as me.

However, he felt guilty whenever he looked into Minho's eyes. He couldn't figure out exactly why. Even if Minho did feel sad about it for some reason at first he knew it would be better for him in the long run.

"Why do you look so sad?" Minho asked, snapping Jisung out of his thoughts as he looked at Minho, trying his best to show a small smile despite everything going through his mind.

"It's nothing," Jisung replied as his mother's words replayed over and over in his head again.

I only have to keep this up for three days, Jisung reminded himself as he hugged Minho again. Wanting to savor every last minute with him.