🍎9🍎

"Jisungie!" he heard a voice say as he walked into school the next morning. He sighed, already knowing who it was.

"D-didn't Felix s-say he w-would make you h-have detention if you d-didn't leave me a-alone?"

"Felix doesn't have to know about it. Let's go talk in private Jisungie." She said and grabbed Jisung's hand, pulling him into some random empty classroom.

"Mina-"

"Jisungie, I can't believe you let Felix threaten me like that yesterday. That was really rude. You owe me a date after school because of it, okay?"

"I a-already t-told y-you that I don't like y-you. P-please leave me a-alone so I won't h-have to tell Felix."

Mina glared at him for a second before moving a bit closer and showing a fake smile.

"I can make your life at this school a living hell Han Jisung. Felix may be able to get me detention but he can't be by your side 24/7."

"I-" Jisung was about to speak but Mina placed a finger over his lip.

"I don't really have time to listen to you stutter out a response Jisungie. You should fix that issue, by the way, it's extremely annoying. Anyway, meet me by the gate after school." She smiled before walking out of the classroom.

That did kind of hurt him. He was already insecure about his stuttering but he couldn't really help it unless he was completely comfortable which was really only when he wasn't around anyone at all.

He tried not to take it too personally although he knew it was going to be something he would be thinking about a lot even if he didn't want to.

Jisung walked out of the classroom, obviously still planning to tell Felix that she had bothered him again. Not thinking that her threats should be taken very seriously.

He stopped when he heard another person say his name, causing him to look up for a second and see Minho standing there with Seungmin and two other boys who he had never seen before.

"H-hi Minho," he said nervously feeling the other's eyes on him.

"Why were you in that classroom? Who was that girl that walked out before you?"

"D-don't worry a-about it," Jisung said and quickly left before Minho could ask any more questions.

"So that was your boyfriend?" Chan asked once Jisung had walked away from them.

"Shut up."

"Minho are you sure he's single? What if that was his girlfriend?" Hyunjin questioned.

"She's not," Minho responded simply.

"What do you mean no? How would you know?"

"He said he's never dated anyone before a couple of days ago and he's definitely not the type of person to jump into a relationship so quickly."

"Then who do you think that girl was?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm hoping he'll tell me that but he doesn't really open up about anything." Minho frowned.