❗️14❗️

Minho was really looking forward to seeing Jisung at school on Monday. He invited Seungmin over on Sunday to help him cook food to bring Jisung for lunch which he made sure to grab that morning along with a 'water' bottle for himself.

He'd never wanted a class to start as badly just to he could see Jisung. He missed him. And it hurt when he could immediately smell blood when he walked into the classroom.

No one looked like they were in pain. Jisung was peacefully writing something down in a notebook but Minho knew it was coming from him as he walked closer. Luckily it wasn't bad enough to the point that he would have to avoid him but the sent was still pretty strong.

Jisung had two dessisions. Telling Minho about what happened was not one of them. He either had to ignore him completely. Or act as if nothing happened. He was worried that the first might make Minho sad and he didn't want to do that. Minho didn't deserve that. So he decided on the second option.

He wasn't aware that both of them would make him sad.

"Hi, Jisung" Minho said while trying to think of a way to ask Jisung what had happened without directly asking him since that would be suspicious. "How was the rest of your weekend?"

"It was fine. How was yours?"

Minho frowned at his response.

He's not going to talk about it to me, is he?

"Mine was okay too...did you do anything?"

Jisung shook his head in response as he turned around to face the teacher again since she was starting the lesson.

Minho couldn't concentrate throughout the entire class. He was extremely worried thinking about all the possible things that could be happening to Jisung.

It has to be his parents.

Minho concluded.

But why would his parents want to hurt him?

He couldn't think of any other possibilities though. Jisung didn't have any pets or siblings, he didn't talk to other people, and no one at school had any reason to hate him.

"Minho" he heard a voice say, snapping him out of his thoughts as he looked up to see Jisung who quickly looked down to avoid eye contact. "Class is over."

"Oh, thanks."

"Are y-you okay?" Jisung questioned, noticing that Minho was staring at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm just really tired today" he lied. "Can I walk you to your next class?"

"If you w-want to."

"Yeah," Minho said, not wanting to have to leave Jisung. He hated that he had no idea what was truly going on. All he had was assumptions and he could be wrong for all he knew. It was bothering him even more that Jisung didn't seem like he was planning on telling him anything.

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand as they walked outside of the classroom.

"Umm M-Minho." Jisung stuttered, staring at their hands in shock. It was one thing for them to hold hands when they were alone or they planned it so Mina would leave Jisung alone but now people were starring at them.