💔31💔

"My head hurts," Jisung whined as he moved closer to whatever was next to him that was so warm.

"Do you want me to go get you some medicine?"

Jisung's eyes shot open as he moved his head to look at Minho, "sorry." He apologized then rolled over so that he wasn't laying on Minho anymore. "What happened?"

"According to yourself, Mina blackmailed you into drinking," Minho explained, noticing how Jisung tensed up then sighed.

"Can you please get me medicine now?"

Minho nodded and got up to go find something that would make his headaches go away then texted Seungmin and asked him what food was good to eat for a hangover.

"Here," he said, handing Jisung a glass of water and a pill before laying down on the bed next to him again. "What's the last thing you remember from yesterday?"

"Mina offered me a drink and I took it," Jisung explained and moved to lay the glass of water onto Minho's nightstand.

"You already told me what actually happened lying about it is pointless."

"Sorry...what happened after that?"

"Let's just say that you are very...flirty when you're drunk," Minho explained. "We played spin the bottle and you kissed me then I told Mina that I would take you home since you fell asleep on her shoulder."

"Please tell me that I stayed asleep," Jisung mumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"Nope. You told me that Mina was blackmailing you but kept changing the subject when I asked you what for. You said a lot of stuff but I think I'll save you from the embarrassment."

"Mina blackmailing me is a joke between me and her. It's nothing serious." Jisung said and Minho rolled his eyes before turning over and moving closer to Jisung, wrapping one arm around his waist and moving his other hand to hold the side of his face so that he could see him properly.

"I don't think you want to be this close to me right now. I feel like I could throw up at any moment." Jisung explained and tried to move away but Minho's grip tightened in response.

"Mina blackmailing you explains everything that has been happening. Why you hang out with her all the time even though you feel uncomfortable, why you've looked so stressed recently, and why you drank last night. She's blackmailing you into dating her too, correct?" Minho questioned as Jisung's eyes wandered all around the room, refusing to look back at Minho.

"Fine, y-yeah. She is but y-you can't do anything about it. Just l-leave it alone. It's not that serious." Jisung explained, knowing that he wasn't going to be able to come up with a believable excuse anyway.

"I don't want to force you to talk about anything but I'm really worried about you."

"I'm fine," Jisung said and forced out a small laugh.

"Okay, then what is she blackmailing you for? If you tell me and it's not anything bad then I'll leave it alone if you really want me to."

"Did you have fun at the party yesterday?"

"Stop changing the subject."

"I don't want to talk about it," Jisung responded.

"I do."

"I think I should j-just go home," Jisung said and again tried to move away from Minho but failed. "Min-"

"Yesterday you said something and I can't stop thinking about it."

"Can we please talk about it some other time? I really want to go home. I feel sick." Jisung explained as he felt his eyes start to tear up. He couldn't even think of any more excuses to tell the brunette and it felt like he was drowning. He wasn't even sure why he had admitted anything in the first place. But between the headache and Minho's sudden integration he couldn't stay calm.

"Last night you said something about your arms being gross."

"I was drunk."

"Then why do you always wear long sleeves?"

"I h-have a birthmark on my arm and it l-looks really gross."

"Let me see it."

"No."

"Jisung-"

"If you don't let me leave right now I will never talk to you again," Jisung said, finally looking at Minho in the eye.

Minho stopped to think about whether or not he should continue. Part of him doubted that Jisung would go through with ignoring him but he was also too scared to test it to find out.

At the same time, he also had a really bad feeling about letting Jisung go home by himself right now.

He looked into the younger's eyes and searched for any sign that he was bluffing but Jisung looked dead serious.

"Why are you so against telling me?" Minho finally asked, deciding to risk it.

"I don't want you to hate me. The Mina thing isn't bothering me that much and I'm insecure about the birthmark thing so please just stop."

"I don't believe you at all," Minho said and moved his hand away from Jisung's face and grabbed his left hand instead, moving it so they were on top of the covers.

Minho glanced down at Jisung's covered arm, an idea popping into his head. He knew it would make Jisung hate him but it would be worth it if he could get Mina expelled and maybe also find out for sure why Jisung always smelled like blood.

He just wanted to make him stop hurting.

And prevent the possibility of himself hurting Jisung in the future.

Minho moved his leg to layover Jisung and moved his other hand away from his waist, then held onto the sleeve of his hoodie, still debating on going through with it.

"Minho?" Jisung asked quietly and tried to move away but couldn't.

"I'm sorry."

"Please stop," Jisung begged and tried to move away but Minho's grip on him was too tight. He finally felt tears stream down his face as he closed his eyes and continued repeating "please don't."

Minho felt nauseously guilty for making him cry but if he didn't do this now he wasn't sure if Jisung would ever tell him what was truly going on and the situation would just progressively get worse.

Minho finally moved his hoodie sleeve down and stared at his arm in shock.

He had never considered the possibility of Jisung being the one hurting himself the entire time.

He wasn't sure what to even think about it, his mind was blank but he felt his heart ache.

"Jisung..." he said quietly and felt tears fall down his own face.