💔80💔

-not proofread-

Minho decided to not try and force Jisung to drink the blood and instead brought it upstairs with him and put it on his nightstand, hoping that Jisung would drink it eventually.

He was confused as to how Jisung was fighting his hunger so much when that was one of the most impossible things to do as a vampire. But because of that, he hoped Jisung would end up drinking it soon.

"Hey, do you want to finish our project?" Minho questioned, hoping to distract Jisung a little bit since he seemed so lost in thought. Minho could tell he was overthinking everything and that was the last thing he wanted Jisung to be doing at the moment.

"Yeah, sure," Jisung replied and moved to sit on the floor to start working on their painting again.

Minho turned on some music so the room wasn't silent as they worked.

About half an hour later Jisung sighed and leaned his head onto Minho's shoulder and watched him paint instead.

"Are you tired?" Minho questioned, glancing down at the younger who shook his head no.

"Are you happy that you turned me?" Jisung asked randomly.

"I'm happy that I didn't kill you...I don't think I can be happy about turning you until you're happy about it." Minho explained. "I'm happy I can be around you without worrying about hurting you. I wish this could have happened the other way around though."

"What do you mean?"

"If I could have become a human instead of you becoming a vampire then I still wouldn't have to avoid you anymore. You wouldn't be sad because you could still continue living with Felix and you wouldn't be so stressed out right now. We could have gone on normal dates instead of me watching you eat every time we went somewhere. And I could still buy you cheesecake which always made you smile. I'm sorry it couldn't have worked out that way." Minho explained if it were possible for him to have turned into a human he would have easily made the decision to do so the moment his mom told him about his father. Or maybe even before that.

"We still went on normal dates. We had fun when we went to the fair and when we went to the cat cafe. We could still do that stuff." Jisung explained, trying to cheer Minho up but also subconsciously cheering himself up too in the process.

"Aren't you going to miss things like cheesecake and being able to live with Felix? And sitting down in a cafe without getting stares because you aren't eating or drinking anything? You never wanted this."

"Not as much as I missed you. And you never asked for it either Min." Jisung reassured, wrapping his arms around the older as Minho put down his paintbrush, deciding to take a break from their project for the moment as well.

"Do you want to finish it tomorrow?" Minho asked, glancing down at Jisung who nodded.

They both moved onto Minho's bed as Jisung basically lied down on top of Minho just like he used to. Minho couldn't help but smile a bit as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hey, Jisung?" Minho said, getting the younger's attention.

"Hmm?"