🕹27🕹

Minho frowned as he watched Mina and Jisung from across the cafeteria. Jisung was smiling but it looked so forced that Minho wanted to walk over there, drag him outside, and make Jisung tell him why he was spending so much time with Mina suddenly but it would also be wrong for him to force Jisung to tell him anything.

"Are you jealous?" Chan questioned as he noticed what Minho was glaring at.

"No, I'm just confused. Jisung looks miserable so I don't know why he's hanging out with her so much."

"Maybe she's blackmailing him for something," Seungmin said making Minho further frown.

"What could she possibly be blackmailing him with?"

"Something that Jisung doesn't want you to know about or else you would."

"Stop now I'm even more paranoid," Minho said and laid his head into his arms.

"Just ask him about it"

"He won't tell me anything."

"Try not to think about it too much. It's probably nothing." Chan tried to reassure so Minho would stop stressing himself out so much over it.

~~~~~~~~

Minho walked into art class and saw that Jisung looked out of it, or maybe just tired, or sad maybe? He could tell something was wrong but he didn't know exactly what.

"Hey Jisung," Minho said as he sat down.

"Hi," Jisung said quietly with a small smile that seemed a bit forced.

"You okay? How was lunch?"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine it was fun. Mina is a really great person to hang out with."

"Really? You looked a bit uncomfortable whenever I looked over at your table." Minho said and noticed how Jisung tensed up.

"Y-yeah, a little bit. I guess that's because M-Mina is really pretty?"

"You're uncomfortable around her because you think she's... pretty?"

"Yeah, I guess s-so. That would make sense, wouldn't it?"

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself more than me." Minho sighed.

"I'm not. Mina is really nice, pretty, and she enjoys being the center of attention which I'm not used to but I umm...am getting used to. Yeah. I like being around her."

"Jisung-"

"Let's start paying attention to the teacher. We can talk later." Jisung mumbled before turning to face the front of the classroom.

When class ended Minho and Jisung silently walked out of the classroom together and Jisung jumped a bit when he felt someone suddenly grab his hand.

"H-hi Mina," Jisung said once he realized who it was and started to feel anxious with Mina and Minho right next to him. He hadn't even told Minho that they needed to end their fake relationship and he was worried Mina would say something about it.