🖍86🖍

-not proofread-

Jisung eventually got Felix to calm down after he answered a million questions. Luckily Felix didn't ask him why he had tried to take his own life again. He really didn't want Felix to hate Minho more than he already did so luckily he avoided that topic.

"Felix I should really go home now. It's getting pretty late." Jisung said, glancing out the window to see how dark it was. His phone was still in Felix's room so he could only imagine how many balls and texts he probably had from the older wondering where he was.

"Nooo, just sleepover."

"Are you really just gonna ignore everything that we have been talking about for the past hour?" Jisung asked referring to all of the vampire questions.

"Okay, but wouldn't it be safer for you to stay here at night time than it would be during the day? How could anyone accidentally hurt themselves if everyone is asleep?"

"What if you somehow accidentally fall off your bed and hit your head on your nightstand and start bleeding or something."

"That has never once happened to me before so I doubt it ever will," Felix replied causing Jisung to sigh.

"But it could happen."

"You hate me."

"No, I don't!" Jisung said defensively as he pulled Felix into a hug, "I don't want to hurt you stupid...so I'm gonna go back to Minho's now."

"Fine but can I choose your outfit for the party
tomorrow before you leave?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Actually, there's nothing in my closet that I wouldn't be comfortable wearing so go for it I guess."

"Wasn't planning on choosing something from your closet but you already agreed to I'll be right back."
Felix smiled before running back into his room and coming back a few minutes later, handing Jisung some clothes.

"Oh-It's actually kinda cute," Jisung said as he unfolded the clothes to look at the outfit.

"Yeah, sure. Cute."

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jisung asked his friend who was smirking at him.

"No reason. I'll see you tomorrow, what time does that party start?" Felix asked trying to change the subject.

"I haven't even texted Jackson yet to tell
him that I was coming so I have no idea."

"You should probably do that."

"Yup," Jisung said running into Felix's room to grab his phone, temporarily ignoring all the texts from Minho.

Jackson:
hey Jisung

just wondering if you know
whether or not you are coming
to the party yet

it's fine if you don't want
to but if you decide not to come
then we should still hang out
some other time