✂️46 ✂️

The next few days had gone normally which surprised both of them. Minho thought that things may be awkward because of his sudden confession and Jisung thought that Minho would be overly worried about him but luckily neither of those things happened.

Minho was having difficulties ignoring the urge to kiss the younger whenever he did something cute which was all the time but luckily for the sake of their friendship he stopped himself.

Jisung had seemed happy for the past few days and hadn't self-harmed so Minho didn't want to do anything to stress him out or cause him to overthink things between them.

However, Jisung had only seemed happy when he was around Minho.

His parents had been even meaner to him ever since he had come home while they had friends over. Apparently his parent's friends had been asking about him ever since then and his parents hated speaking about him. Especially when they couldn't name a singular thing Jisung had done that they were proud of. Mainly because they didn't care about anything that he has done so they started making up lies about him.

But then they would take all of their anger out on Jisung once they were alone with him and blame him for having to lie to their friends.

His situation at home was getting progressively worse but he didn't want Minho to know that.

He had come very close to self-harming but he would stop himself before he did anything because he didn't want to disappoint Minho.

He may not have directly said so but Jisung could tell that Minho was happy that he hadn't shown up smelling like blood ever since their conversation.

And Jisung also simply didn't want to have to explain to Minho what was going on. He wanted things to continue how they were but he was getting more stressed out every single day that he went home and had to deal with his parents.

Especially since that had been his only way of dealing with things for the past few years, he didn't know what to do with himself.

Now he would just cry but it wasn't distracting, if anything it made him feel worse. He knew that he was going to end up at his breaking point soon. He just hoped that it wouldn't end up disappointing Minho.

He broke that breaking point when he came home one day and his parents were mad because their friends had invited them to dinner and said they wanted them to bring Jisung with them too.

His parents hated that Jisung was getting any sort of attention from their friends. That was the entire reason why they didn't want anyone to know about Jisung. They were selfish.

They didn't even say anything too horrible compared to other things they had said in the past few days but added to everything else that has been said Jisung couldn't take it anymore. He needed to do something to distract himself.

Sitting in bed and crying until he fell asleep wasn't going to be good enough. He felt like he needed to do something. So he did.

He added some new cuts which felt like a breath of fresh air. He missed the beautiful color that he had deprived himself of for the past few days. He loved how it immediately took his mind off of everything that had been happening. He felt at peace.