🚘90🚘

I know the party was on a Saturday...I think but for storyline purposes, it's gonna be Monday now

Minho woke up first the next morning and looked down to see his boyfriend still peacefully sleeping on his chest. He moved the slightest bit so that he could see Jisung's neck and frowned when he saw that the marks on his neck were now barely visible.

"Jisung wake up," Minho said, gently shaking him.

"No," Jisung replied, tightening his grip around Minho.

"We have school."

"I don't care."

"I'm gonna call Felix and ask him how he used to wake you up."

"Even if he answers your call, I doubt he would answer your question."

"This is unfair."

Jisung just hummed and nearly fell back asleep again but Minho noticed and shook him again.

"You chose this," Minho said before getting up then threw Jisung over his shoulder and carried him into the bathroom.

"You chose this." Jisung mocked as he refused to let go of Minho when he tried to place him onto the sink.

"Jisung-"

"I'm joking." Jisung smiled as he moved away, placing a kiss onto Minho's nose before turning to look at himself in the mirror. He lightly touched the very faint marks that were left by Minho then smiled again at him, remembering what Minho had asked him the previous night.

"That answer's your question about how long they last." Minho frowned a bit but at least they stayed longer than a cut would.

"Yup and they probably won't be visible anymore by the time we get to school so Felix won't murder you."

"The whole point of them is to make sure people know that you're taken."

"I refuse to lose you day one into our relationship."

"Felix will get over it eventually. Are you planning on trying to hide that we are together from him?"

"For your own well-being, yes."

"I doubt he'll actually doing anything." Minho shrugged before walking out of the bathroom and coming back a few seconds later with an outfit that consisted of a pair of Jisung's ripped jeans and one of his own hoodies.

Minho then left so that Jisung could take a shower and got ready in his room until Jisung finished.

"I like this hoodie a lot," Jisung said as he walked back into Minho's room, playing with the sleeves of the red-colored hoodie.

"You can keep it but come here for a second," Minho said as Jisung walked over to him, slightly confused when Minho pulled him to sit next to him on the bed.

Minho reached for a bottle of Febreze that was always on his nightstand, Jisung assumed because he used it for his room.

Jisung coughed a bit when Minho sprayed some onto the hoodie he was wearing.

"Wait, do you use Febreze as cologne?" He questioned, noticing how familiar the sent was.