🍷79🍷

-not proofread-

"You probably don't have any human food here though," Jisung replied and kissed the tip of Minho's nose. Still not believing that this was real life because Minho would have stopped him if it was.

"Sungie..." Minho trailed off and looked at the younger with glassy eyes laced with guilt.

"Yeah...? Why are you crying? I thought everything was supposed to be happy after I died. I don't want a sad Minho." Jisung said with a small smile.

"If I tell you something can you promise that you won't hate me?"

"If it were possible for me to hate you don't you think that would have happened when you told me I was just a game to you?"

"Just please promise," Minho said, holding out his pinky as Jisung quickly enlaced them.

"Am I still...alive?" Jisung questioned, finally realizing that everything seemed too real.

Minho didn't reply but instead pulled Jisung's left arm in front of them and pulled up his sleeve. He was too scared to look at Jisung's facial expression but more tears fell as he looked at the two deep scars caused by him.

Jisung stared at his arm in confusion for a few seconds until he looked back at Minho who was crying and connected the two.

"You turned me?" Jisung questioned as some of his memories started to come back.

"I'm so sorry."

"How? I thought you would end up killing me if you bit me."

"Seungmin came and pulled me away from you."

"Oh," Jisung said, not taking his eyes away from the scars on his arm.

"I'm so sorry," Minho said again finally looking up at Jisung who was still starring at his arm.

"Is this also part of your game? Because I don't think I can go through that again without being able to self-harm." Jisung mumbled.

"You were never a game to me. I just said that because I was paranoid that I would end up killing you. And I wasn't sure exactly how to handle it...obviously not the way I did."

"Didn't you already know that was a possibility before you even befriended me?"

"Yeah but i was being stupid and didn't think that much into it because i trusted myself too much. Even if I kept telling myself that I would never hurt you there was still a possibility that I would. My mom told me that my dad was a human and she killed him because they got into a car accident and that it wasn't a good idea to be around you so much. I didn't want the same thing to happen you you. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Telling me that I was a game to you seemed like the best way to go about that situation? Why didn't you just tell me the truth?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't have listened if I told you I couldn't be around you anymore. I just wanted to keep you safe. And I don't think I would have been able to stay away from you either unless I made you hate me. "

"You wanted to keep me safe by telling me I was a game to you the entire time then proceeding to kiss me, giving me false hope, only to tell me it was a game again?" Jisung asked, making Minho feel extremely guilty.

"I'm sorry."

Jisung stayed quiet. He wasn't mad. He was mostly confused and slightly hurt but if he could be mad at Minho it would have happened a long time ago. He just had a lot to think about.

However, his stomach growling again interrupted his thoughts once again.

"We can finish talking about this after you have a um...drink, okay?" Minho asked but Jisung didn't respond so Minho gently grabbed his hand and lead him downstairs.

Minho got them both a glass of blood then sat down at the table next to Jisung who blankly stared at the glass as Minho took a few sips of his.

"Does this mean I can't be friends with Felix anymore?" Jisung asked as he felt his eyes tear up, "I don't want to hurt Felix the way you hurt me. He doesn't deserve that."

"Neither did you" Minho said quietly, "but no, you can still be friends with him. Me, Chan, Jeongin, and Hyunjin are all still friends with Seungmin."

"Then why did you cut me off and not Seungmin?"

"I don't spend as much time with Seungmin as I was with you and there was a greater risk of me hurting you."

"Then I shouldn't live with Felix," Jisung concluded and Minho couldn't tell him he was wrong by saying that. Continuing to live with Felix wouldn't have been a very good idea but explaining that to Felix would be nearly impossible.

"Yeah, you shouldn't." Minho sighed.

"I can't move back in with my parents. They're human too."

"You wouldn't be moving back in with them either way."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

Minho thought about it for a minute. The only reason why his mom didn't want him around Jisung and said no to him staying with them was that he was human but he wasn't anymore. So he didn't see how there would be an issue.

"Live here."

"How am I supposed to explain that to Felix?" Jisung asked as his stomach growled again and he winced a bit from it cramping because of how hungry he was.

"We'll worry about it later. Please drink this." Minho said, moving the glass closer to him.

Jisung shook his head no.

"Please? Just a sip?" Minho asked, knowing that once he got past the first sip of it he would probably end up drinking the entire glass.

Jisung glanced at Minho and seemed to be thinking about it but got distracted by his phone ringing and quickly answered it.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Minho heard Jisung say and he immediately knew it was Felix.

"Oh...yup. I met him in my first-period class. He's really nice. I'll probably end up sleeping over at his house...yeah...okay I will...bye Felix." Jisung pouted once he hung up and Minho leaned in to give him a quick kiss.

"I love you," Minho said, hoping to cheer him up, distract him, or at least comfort him a little bit.

"I love you too," Jisung said with a bit of a forced smile.

Maybe this isn't a good thing at all. Minho thought to himself as he watched Jisung play with the glass full of red liquid.

Jisung had asked him how he could turn people out of curiosity before but he never once hinted that it was something he would want. He never asked for this but Minho hoped it would somehow work out.

I promise I'll make it up to you. Minho thought to himself as he watched Jisung with a frown.