🟥66🟥

The next few days went well considering that Jisung was still alive, breathing, and surprisingly hadn't self-harmed at all within the five days he had come home from the hospital.

However, that was only because either Minho and Felix were always there and he knew either one of them would get suspicious if he stayed in the bathroom for too long. But he would be lying if he said he hadn't been enjoying spending so much time with Minho and Felix.

Sometimes he would forget that his parents were going to be back in just a few more days. He wished things could stay the way they are now for forever.

He still refused to tell Felix about anything but that was more so because Felix was too scared to ask him about it. Minho also hadn't brought up anything about it or tried to ask him any more questions. They were treating him normally which was the only thing keeping Jisung sane.

Minho was beginning to become anxious about what would happen when the blue-haired boy's parents would come home. He couldn't do anything to keep Jisung away from them since his mother wouldn't let him.

Considering the fact that they had seen the note Jisung wrote to them and maybe even Jisung laying on the bathroom floor covered in blood he knew things wouldn't go well if Jisung stayed.

But then while Felix was staying with Jisung for the day he finally decided to ask him about it since Jisung had seemed happier lately.

Jisung explained everything as briefly as possible and hoped that Felix would drop the conversation topic once he explains. But he didn't quite get the response he was expecting.

"Move in with me," Felix said once he was done and Jisung laughed a bit, thinking he was joking but then looked at his best friend who looked dead serious.

"Are you serious?" Jisung questioned even though he would never agree to do that. He didn't want to disturb Felix and his family. He already annoyed his own parents enough. If he moved into Felix's house he would just feel even more like a burden.

"Yes. You heard what my mom said when she drove us over here. Frick your parents and come live at my house."

"Felix-"

"Before you immediately say no, which I'm not going to allow you to do anyway, think about it. Wouldn't that solve the issue of you 'annoying' your parents? They wouldn't be able to ruin your mood or even ever have to see you again. And you would get to see me every day."

"Yeah but-" Jisung began but Felix cut him off.

"Say yes."

"But Felix-"

"Say yes before you say whatever you're trying to say."

"Is your mom really going to be okay with that?" Jisung finally managed to ask.

"She already said you could come over whenever you want to and she knows why you went to the hospital if she knows that it happened because of your parents then she would want you to stay there too. Please Jisung?"

"It happened because of me. Not my parents". Jisung corrected, still blaming himself though he never did anything to upset them.

"Yeah...okay. Say yes." Felix replied, not in the mood to start that argument with him.

"I don't know-"

"Han Jisung if you don't agree right now then I'm taking you there against your will."

Jisung stayed silent and thought about it for a while. It would solve a lot of things but he knew it wouldn't satisfy them enough. They wanted him gone for good. But then he thought about what Minho said about why he shouldn't try so hard to make them happy. Jisung was feeling a lot better within the last few days.

Maybe I can try to focus more on Felix and Minho instead of my parents.

"Okay." Jisung quietly agreed, causing Felix, to practically jump onto him and hugged him.

"Yay!"

"Felix, arms" Jisung said, wincing in pain as Felix quickly moved away and mumbled "sorry."

"Uhh, Minho should be here soon since school already ended. Then I can leave and go talk to my mom about it and you can start packing." Felix explained and as if on cue Minho walked into the house and Felix yelled bye before rushing out of the house excitedly.

"Why did he leave so soon?" Minho questioned as he put his backpack by the door.

"Um well...Felix kinda offered for me to live at his house for a while," Jisung said quickly as Minho seemed to pause to comprehend what he had just said.

"Really?" Minho questioned, not believing that this was real. This solved so many things. This meant that he could really keep the promise he made to Jisung. Jisung could be alive and happy once he didn't have to deal with his parents anymore.

If only things were that easy.

"Yeah, It will probably be a bit weird at first and Felix hasn't even asked his mom yet so I'm not sur-" Jisung got cut off by Minho rushing up to him and pulling him into a kiss, taking the younger by surprise but he soon kissed back then smiled at Minho once they pulled away.

Minho wanted to tell him how happy he was for him and how much he loved him but he had been too scared to say those words ever since the last time he said them when Jisung didn't say them back. He was scared that he still wouldn't.

The fact that he never really knew what was going on in the younger's mind was killing him but he hoped that he was truly planning on trying to stay happy.

"I should go pack my stuff I guess," Jisung said and Minho smiled and nodded as he followed the younger upstairs.

Minho turned on some music and helped Jisung pack some of his stuff which honestly wasn't that much. Other than clothes, he didn't have that much stuff.

Jisung went into the bathroom to get everything from there and stopped for a second to look at the place where he had a tiny box containing some small razor blades.

He turned to look at Minho who was preoccupied looking through his playlist for another song to play.

Just in case, Jisung thought to himself as he grabbed the box and shoved it into one of his bags.

this seemed rushed-