🌶75🌶

-not proofread-

Minho was relieved when he walked into class early the next day and saw Jisung sitting at his desk. He wasn't sure exactly what Jisung meant by what he said before he left his house yesterday but he was happy to see that he was still alive.

And maybe Jisung already did whatever he had to do to stop loving Minho. Maybe he really did just simply want Minho to answer the question and all he wanted was confirmation that Minho meant it.

If Jisung were to stop loving him Minho hoped that it would make it easier for the younger to move on and find someone else who could make him happy. Minho wanted that to happen more than anything. He wanted Jisung to smile again and find someone who could make him happy who didn't have to risk killing him whenever they were near each other.

Jisung turned around to face Minho, "why are you here so early?"

"Chan and Jeoung are a couple now along with Seungmin and Hyunjin. I wasn't in the mood to third wheel this morning." Minho lied. He really came earlier to check on Jisung but again, he could never say that to him.

"Did you mean it? What you said yesterday?"

"How are you planning on making yourself stop?" Minho asked because even though he did want him to stop. He needed to know what Jisung was thinking.

"Just answer. Do you really want me to stop?"

"Yes," Minho confirmed mindlessly causing Jisung to nod and turn back around silently.

Nothing else was said after that. Minho kept a close eye on Jisung throughout class but he was just taking notes as he usually would. Nothing seemed weird or suspicious.

So he's really going to stop just from me answering that question, Minho thought to himself and let out a sigh of relief.

About halfway through class Jisung tapped the shoulder of the girl who sat next to him who had very openly flirted with him before. Which Minho found weird because Jisung still, especially now, didn't ever start conversations with people.

"Can I borrow y-your pencil s-sharpener?" He questioned as she blushed since this was the first time Jisung had ever spoken to her first.

"Of course! I have extra at home so you can just keep this one." She said with a smile as she handed it to him.

"Thank you."

A few minutes later Jisung asked if he could go to the bathroom and their teacher of course said yes.

Minho noticed that he brought his pencil pouch with him which had the sharpener he had just asked to borrow yet didn't use which seemed strange.

It took Minho a minute to finally put it together.

Pencil sharpeners have blades in them.

Minho quickly stood up and yelled that he was going to the bathroom as he ran out of the classroom.

I'm so stupid why would I say yes to that?

He highly doubted that Jisung would actually go to the bathroom to do something like that so he decided to look somewhere else.

He immediately ran to the hallway where all the unoccupied classrooms are and started opening all the doors.

As he got closer to the end of the hallway he started to smell blood and finally found one of the doors that was locked.

"Jisung! I didn't mean it!" Minho said as he jiggled the door handle, hoping that it would somehow open. He now understood what Jisung's question meant and he just hoped it wasn't too late.

"Why did you follow me?" He heard the blue-haired boy ask from the other side of the door followed by a few sniffles.

"Jisung, please stop," Minho said as he banged on the door and tears started falling down his face.

"If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me," Jisung said as Minho heard the door unlock but he stayed completely still.

If he were to open that door then the chances of Jisung living through whatever damage he had cause himself were extremely close to none.

"I don't want you to die."

"You said that you wanted me to stop loving you. This is the only way I could make that happen. I always disappoint everyone Minho this is the only way I can do what you want."

"I didn't mean it Jisung. I love you so much. I only said all of that stuff because I was scared I would end up hurting you. I didn't want to end up killing you. Please don't do this."

"Is this another game?" Jisung asked, barely loud enough for Minho to hear.

"No, I promise it's not. Please stop." Minho begged, unsure if the smell was getting stronger because Jisung was bleeding or if he was still adding more cuts. "I love you. Please don't leave me. I'm so sorry I put you through all of that. I can't lose you."

"It's too late," Jisung replied. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's not Jisung. I promise it's not. I can go get help and we can take you to a hospital. Everything will be okay. I promise things will go back to normal. I'm so sorry I said that stuff. I love you.

"I love you too."

"Okay...I'm calling the police right now." Minho replied, he should have done that earlier but he was more focused on getting Jisung to stop before he hurt himself too badly to recover.

"Minho it's already too late."

"What do you mean? No, it's not!" Minho paused speaking to him to tell his location then went back to focusing on Jisung. "They are going to get here in time to save you and everything is going to be okay. They can stitch up the cuts just like last time. You're going to be okay I promise. Just don't add any more cuts."

"No Minho, it's too late," Jisung repeated again. And Minho could tell that he was sobbing.

"What do you mean?"

"I already took all of the pills."