📮84📮

- kinda proofread but i'm extremely tired so there's probably still some mistakes lol-

"Jisung wake up!" Minho yelled for about the tenth time but the younger again just pouted mumbled "no leave me alone."

"Please?"

"You're so annoying" Jisung replied jokingly, slowly looking at Minho, barely opening his eyes.

"Did Felix have to deal with waking you up every morning like this?"

"Yeah, but he wouldn't yell at me." Jisung pouted and tried to pull Minho back onto the bed to lay down but the older refused.

"How did you wake up when you lived with your parents and how the hell did Felix wake you up?"

"I woke up from my alarm and my fear of what my parents would do if I missed too much school. And I can't give away Felix's secrets."

"Please just get up. We're gonna be late."

"Or we could not go and stay here all day," Jisung said, not moving at all, looking at Minho hopefully.

"Do you want Felix to kill me?"

"No...but is that even possible?"

"Jisung get up." Minho replied, ignoring his question.

"Fine." Jisung sighed as he finally stood up and took the clothes Minho put on the corner of his bed for him into the bathroom to get changed.

~~~~~~~~

"Today after school we are going to play video games, watch movies, and eat food and you're not allowed to say no," Felix said to Jisung the moment he sat down.

Jisung pouted at the "eat food" part but he was going to worry about that issue when the time comes, "okay," he replied giving Felix a small smile.

"Did you guys finish your project?"

"Yup!" Jisung replied and Felix smiled, happy that Jisung would finally go back to staying at his house. It had only been two days and he hadn't seen much of Jisung before that considering the situation with Minho but he still liked Jisung being there.

"Good cause I missed you," Felix explained as Jisung showed another small smile.

He was still worried about what would happen when he had to tell Felix he couldn't sleep over but he was trying to ignore that issue for as long as he possibly could.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Jisung!" Someone greeted him the second he walked into his 6th period, causing him to jump slightly as he forgot about Jackson's existence and the fact that he now kind of had a friend in that class period.

"Hi," Jisung replied shyly and took his seat next to him.

"Did you paint your nails?" He asked, noticing it as he looked Jisung up and down, admiring him.

"Oh uhh y-yeah my um-...f-friend painted them for m-me." He said, unsure of what to call Minho considering that they had just gone a month without speaking to each other. Also because even when they were talking to each other, neither ever asked the other to officially be his boyfriend.