🐞87🐞

^Jisung's outfit^

"Minho can you do my makeup?" Jisung asked as he walked out of the bathroom after changing into the outfit Felix had chose out for him.

Minho turned around and silently stared at the younger's outfit before finally snapping out of it...kinda. "You're wearing a crop top."

"Yeah, but I'm wearing another shirt under it. Does it look bad?"

"No." Minho responded as he walked closer to Jisung and placed his hands on his small waist, "but are you trying to impress someone?"

"Who would I be trying to impress? I'm just wearing the outfit Felix picked out for me."

"Your new friend."

"No, I like the outfit Felix picked out and I think I look better with makeup on so I like wearing it." Jisung explained, not picking up on why Minho would think that.

Minho agreed and let Jisung sit on his bed as he applied some light makeup that went well with his outfit.

"You're so pretty." Minho said, admiring Jisung once he had finished.

"Only cause of the makeup."

"Not true," Minho replied as Jisung ignored it and went on to change the subject.

"We have to leave in like ten minutes." Jisung said, checking the time on his phone.

"We should eat before we leave," Minho said, pulling Jisung by his hand downstairs with him.

They were both sitting in the kitchen drinking a glass of blood so they wouldn't starve at the party.

Minho couldn't help but stare at Jisung. His blue hair always complemented his features so well, the makeup made his eyes stand out even more which he loved, his outfit put his slim waste on display though he wasn't sure exactly how to feel about that since they were going to be around other people, and his nails were still painted black which also looked great on him.

"Felix is gonna meet us there," Jisung said, looking up at his phone only to be met with Minho's eyes already on him. "What?"

"Nothing," Minho replied looking away from him.

This is gonna be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~

"Umm Minho you should probably let go now." Jisung said, glancing down at their enslaved hands as they approached the door to the party.

"You said you didn't care if people thought we were dating."

"Yeah bu-"

"Let go." Someone said from behind them as they broke their hands apart and stood in between the two.

"That." Jisung finished.

"Hi!" Felix greeted, hugging his best friend "You look really nice."

"Thank you." Jisung smiled before deciding to finally knock on the door which was opened a few seconds later by Jackson.