👹42👹

Jeongchan chapter (kinda)

"Hello, Chan!" Jeongin smiled as he approached Chan who had just finished putting books in his locker.

"Hey" Chan smiled back before quickly remembering everything that happened earlier. "Can I uhh talk to you?"

"Sure," Jeongin said and leaned against one of the lockers, waiting for Chan to start speaking.

"In private?"Chan questioned, glancing at all the people around them since class had just ended a couple of minutes ago.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Jeongin questioned as Chan's face turned pink from embarrassment.

"No! I mean umm I wouldn't mind going on a date with you but that's not what I meant. I kind of just wanted to talk about what happened at lunch but if you want to we could definitely do that sometime just not tod-"

"I was joking!" Jeongin interrupted him while laughing about his rambling.

"Oh." Chan said, now even more embarrassed.

He had basically just met Jeongin and had already developed somewhat of a crush without even knowing anything about him. Between that and how gay forward the younger seemed to be, he had no idea how to react or respond to anything he was saying or doing.

"Where do you want to go to talk?"

"Would you be okay with going to the park so that we can stay away from people?"

"That's fine," Jeongin said with a smile.

"Okay, let's go then." Chan smiled back.

Their walk there was filled with casual, yet also somehow awkward conversations until they finally found a bench they could sit at that was far away from people.

"How did you know?" Chan asked once they sat down.

"That you were also a vampire?" Jeongin questioned and Chan nodded. "You're canine teeth were really  sharp when we kissed." He explained with a shrug.

"But how would you- that doesn't make sense. What if I just turned out to be a human with really sharp canine teeth? Then what would you have done?"

"Well I wasn't completely sure but when I saw you at school I figured taking a sip of whatever was in your water bottle would confirm it, which it did."

"And if it ended up not being blood?"

"Then I guess I would have thrown up?"

"You're...strange."

"Says the one who hangs out with someone who smells like blood."

"Do you mean Jisung?"

"Yeah, I know you could smell it too. And he started bleeding from accidentally giving himself a papercut in the middle of class today, I don't know how none of you has managed not to kill him yet."

"Well, I only see him at lunch. It's Minho who's with him all the time and he seems to trust himself to not hurt him."

"Only because he has gotten away fast enough."