2001 - 2020 Training Camp

Chapter 2001 Genius Training Camp 10

  Wei Sister shook her head for a while before she came back to her senses, and then she glared at Su Luo with an incredible gaze.

  broken!

  Actually burst the bubble of her handprint!

  Is this really a freshman who has just passed the exam? Is this really a two-star commander?

  At the moment when Sister Wei lost her mind, Su Luo silently launched an attack.

  The line of fire spread from the ground.

  It takes the shape of a square cage, trapping Sister Wei's head in it.

  When Sister Wei found her head, she saw the square lines on the ground with a boom!

  Sister Wei was trapped inside.

  Sister Wei sneered, "Do you think this can trap me? It's a joke!"

  After speaking, Sister Wei showed a cold air on her body. Because she happens to be an ice element.

  Just when Sister Wei thought she could get out of trouble easily, she soon couldn't laugh.

  Because she found these flames, very weird!

  No matter how much icy energy she releases, these flames can't be extinguished!

  "What's going on?!" Sister Wei panicked a little.

  This is incredible. The other party is just a small two-star, how could she not extinguish the flame of the other party? This is illogical at all.

  Su Luo stood outside the ring of fire with his arms around his chest, looking at the head of Sister Wei in the fire cage with burning eyebrows in a hurry, and the corners of his mouth raised an evil sneer.

  This fire, but the original flame of the Fallen Red Lotus, not to mention the nine stars of Sister Wei's head, even the true Holy Master Order may not be able to come out.

  At this time, Sister Wei was very pitiful.

  The little guy, Falling Red Lotus, was very playful, and Sister Wei was rude to Su Luo before. At this time, it was just so hard to help Su Luo get revenge.

  It was originally three times three, and the square fire circle of nine square meters slowly tightened and tightened.

  Later, it became two times two, four square meters.

  Later, one square meter...

  Sister Wei was about to cry! ! !

  Because the flame is really about to burn her eyebrows.

  "I use my life to summon ice elements..." Sister Wei used her last move in desperation!

  In an instant, the ice element on her body burst out!

  For a time, the ice system and the fire system are inextricably entangled.

  Falling Red Lotus is still a child after all. He had already fought with the girls in red before, and now he has besieged Sister Wei for a long time, so it is unsustainable.

  "It's so tired." Little Honglian yawned, rolled back to Su Luo's space, turned into its origin, Honglian, and went to recuperate.

  Of course, while Xiao Honglian retracted, Su Luo, a queen-level god, snorted at Sister Wei's head, "I can't really burn you to death. This time, let you go!"