3141-3160 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 3141 Flowing

  Cloud 2 "If the lamp of life goes out, then... even if Lord City Lord comes, even if Master Rong Yun comes, it won't help..." Holy Lord Elder said these words with difficulty.

  "No! No! Nangong has to save Luoluo, absolutely not!" Bei Chenying rushed up and shouted at Nangong Liuyun, "Are you still sleeping? Luoluo was kidnapped by the bastard Ouyang Yunqi Now! He took your bride away! At this time, do you dare to die? Do you dare?!"

  Bei Chenying yelled at the beautiful and flawless man on the wide bed. He yelled and became red. Eye sockets.

  Zi Yan rushed up, hugged the excited Beichen Ying from her back, and shouted loudly: "Bei Chen Ying, don't be impulsive! You calm down! The third brother is weak, you are so loud, and the light of life is extinguished, what should I do? !!!"

  Bei Chenying grabbed her head frantically: "What should I do! What should I do to make Nangong wake up? He is about to die..."

  Before she knew it, Bei Chenying and Zi Yan hugged Together, each other suffers more than ever.

  The whole interior is full of sad colors.

  The atmosphere is extremely suppressed.

  After another quarter of an hour, when the Holy Master Elder went to get the pulse, suddenly, a cluster of flames jumped in his eyes: "Hey, what's going on..."

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan quickly wiped their tears, and rushed to the left and the other. Holding the arm of the Holy Master Elder: "What's the matter? What's the matter? What's the matter with Nangong?" The

  Holy Lord elder looked at the two eyes that were red and swollen like rabbits, and knew that they were anxious, so he didn't hide it. Said: "Isn't it just saying that the fire of life in his body was suddenly extinguished and crumbling? But now, the fire of life in his body seems to be a little more vigorous, yes, it is a little more vigorous!" At the

  end, the Holy Lord The elder is very sure.

  "Oh my God!" Bei Chenying and Zi Yan were so excited that they jumped up in excitement.

  "Just... Did I just say those words just now, so Nangong would do it?" Bei Chenying looked suspiciously at the elder of the Holy Master.

  Otherwise, it doesn't make sense these days, Nangong Liuyun's vitality has been declining, but after Bei Chenying just said about Su Luo, it suddenly turned from danger to peace.

  The Elder Holy Lord was not sure, but he did not deny: "Maybe..."

  Bei Chen Ying could get this, and rushed up, continuing to roar at Nangong Liuyun!

  "Are you not going to wake up? Luoluo has been taken away by the bastard by Ouyang Yunqi for almost 20 days!"

  "What will happen in these twenty days, can you imagine it?"

  "Do you know how much Luoluo wants you now?

  Go and save her from the fire and water?" "How can

  you fall asleep!" "How can you let Su Luo stay alone in the cannibalistic place of the   Demon Race !"

  ...

Bei Chenying and Zi Yan pointed at one sentence after another. Nangong Liuyun roared.

  At the same time, the Holy Master Elder has been giving Nangong Liuyun his pulse. He can clearly feel that Nangong Liuyun's heartbeat, which was weak and almost stopped, is gradually recovering at this moment.