2141- 2160 Downstream Mountain

Chapter 2141 The middle reaches of the mountain 1

  This person is tall and thin, and looks weak and weak. Compared with the silly elder sister, the silly elder sister is particularly burly.

  This man turned his head to look at the silly elder sister, I wiped it, so mighty, run quickly! ! !

  So he turned around, flew away and blasted forward, running desperately, of course the speed was fast.

  But-

  a cold sword suddenly appeared in front of him, and stopped him abruptly!

  At this moment, the tip of the sword was only an inch away from his heart.

  "Report your name." Su Luo didn't collect his sword, staring at him faintly.

  "Chu Lin." The other party weighed the pros and cons, squeezed the hand close to his side, biting his lower lip and said bitterly.

  "Then Chu Lin, now you can hand over the identity plate." Su Luo grinned and curled his lips.

  Chu Lin stared at Su Luo fiercely, his mind turned quickly, without moving for a while.

  Su Luo saw his eyes twinkling slightly, the smile on the corner of his mouth became brighter, and his gaze fixed on Chu Lin.

  Chu Lin only felt that this beautiful girl had extremely bright eyes, as if the deepest secret in his heart had been drawn out bit by bit.

  The corner of Su Luo's mouth was slightly bent, and his voice was a little playful: "It seems that you are lucky. Have you confiscated a lot of identity plates?"

  Chu Lin's face flushed.

  "Run here, I want to hide, wait until the end of the three days and walk out in a big way?" Su Luo raised his eyebrows with a smile.

  Chu Lin's complexion was even redder, and he turned into anger from being ashamed of guessing the main thing.

  "Take them all out, this way you can still suffer less." Su Luo's voice was light and light, and there was a light and breezy feeling.

  But how can Chu Lin be willing?

  He was so lucky before, mixed in the crowd to pick up the bargain, he actually picked it up twice by mistake, should he give it all to the girl in front of him now?

  Wasn't all his efforts before that all done for others? He is not reconciled! ! !

  Seeing his flickering eyes, Su Luo wandered around slowly, couldn't help but smiled coldly, and motioned for the silly eldest sister to go up.

  The silly eldest sister is a strength type, not a wise gentleman like Su Luo who speaks but does not use his hands.

  So the silly elder sister rushed up, picked up Chu Lin with her sturdy arms, and shouted fiercely: "Easy to die, or to die in pain?!"

  Of course, the so-called death of the silly elder sister is definitely not real death.

  In this trial tower, there is an exit mode, as long as the exit mode is selected, it will turn into a white light and be sent out of the trial tower.

  Seeing that Chu Lin didn't reply, the silly eldest sister shuddered at him in the head!

  With a crisp sound, Chu Lin's head was almost shattered.

  Chu Lin glared at the silly eldest sister in anger.

  He knew that when he met these two people today, he couldn't escape. Either he was killed or he chose to die...