2361-2380

Chapter 2361 Retribution 2

  Su Luo originally wanted to say that she had prepared food, but she paused when she spoke.

  After getting the bread, everyone was eating and chatting, and it seemed that they got acquainted quickly.

  The atmosphere of the team has never been more harmonious.

  This is even more wrong.

  Su Luo remembered that when he first joined Xiaoluo's team, Li Manman had a lot of irony and contempt for her.

  Therefore, when she was hunted down by patrolmen before, she deliberately made a few mistakes in order to experiment, and even almost dragged the team down.

  But in this case, the so disinterested, high-ranking sister Yu turned one eye to her and closed one eye, as long as she couldn't see, Xiao Luo was still chatting around her, and Chu Yang didn't say a word. Heavy words.

  This is wrong.

  If something goes wrong, it is a demon.

  Su Luo took the bread he had in hand, just looked at it, but didn't eat it.

  When Xiao Luo saw it, she smiled and said to Su Luo: "Sister Su, hurry up and eat. We will be on the road in an hour. There will be more tests in the future. Only those who have a full stomach will be able to work hard. Live."

  "I don't want to eat." Su Luo said deliberately.

  "If you don't want to eat, you have to eat a little, otherwise, what should I do if I become hungry?" Xiao Luo seemed to care about her, pushing Su Luo.

  okay then.

  Su Luo slowly tore off a small piece of bread, and slowly stuffed it into his mouth.

  Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed not only Xiao Luo, but also several other people who seemed to pay attention to their fingers holding the bread...

  Su Luo smiled coldly in her heart and stuffed the small piece of bread into her mouth.

  Su Luo clearly felt the four people breathe a sigh of relief.

  "How is it? It tastes not so good? They are all bought in the camp. This kind of bread doesn't look good, and the taste is average when eaten, but it is especially resistant to hunger. If you eat a piece of bread, you will not eat or drink for three days. It's all right." Xiao Luo urged Su Luo again, "Sister Su, even if you don't like it, eat a little bit."

  Su Luo's drooping eyes are covered by thick and narrow eyelashes, and no one can see her. A flash of sneer.

  Little girl, you said you were not familiar with the captain before, how did you know that he bought it in the camp?

  You keep emphasizing that you bought it at the camp. Isn’t that implying that the bread is the same for everyone?

  But in fact, Su Luo tasted something different in this piece of bread.

  A toxin.

  A chronic toxin that can paralyze nerves and limbs!

  This toxin is called red blood.

  Because toxins are colorless and tasteless, and do not affect the taste of bread, most people will not notice it.

  However, Su Luo is now a quasi-grand master-level pharmacist, and her research on toxins has already surpassed any pharmacist in the genius training camp.