First Night (The Bridal Chamber)4

Then, when her look is soothing.

Su Luo: "..."

Just in the moment when the two men joined together, Suddenly, Su Luo felt a burst in his mind, as if there was a tight string. At this moment, he suddenly broke, and it was still sparkling.

Nangong Liuyun also felt that a repressed aura in his body was rushing at an extremely rapid speed.

Is this the legendary – double repair welfare?

Nangong Liuyun controls the rhythm, and the Su Luo carries a rhythm, high and low, long and short, sometimes soothing, sometimes compact... as if it is the most beautiful song.

Nangong Liuyun did not know when to bring Su Luo to the hot springs.

At the moment, around them, a group of mighty flame fish, showing a "heart" shape, surrounded them.

They are cheerfully squatting, playing, changing shapes from time to time, but they are not willing to leave.

At that moment, at this moment, the Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun were double-repaired, and the spiritual powers of the two began to meet and merge, and many auras were leaked out.

All of them are cheaper.

Su Luo circled the neck of Nangong Liuyun.

The two people physically seem to have a shattered but dazzling light.

Under the legs of Nangong Liuyun, it is as cold as ice, and the fallen red lotus of the Soviet Union burns like flames. At this moment, two people are in each other.

The heat of the fallen red lotus will be passed to Nangong Liuyun through this special way.

After the cultivation and purification of Nangong Liuyun, the essence was fed back to the Su Luo.

Time passes by little by little.

But the two excited people seem to have forgotten what it is today.

They are immersed in the extreme.

And this kind of happiness can help them improve each other's cultivation...

"This is really the most beautiful way of cultivation under the sun." Nangong Liuyun bites the sensitive earlobe of Su Luo, his voice is hoarse and dull, and there is an indescribable feeling in the whisper.

After peeling off the green barley, Nangong Liuyun became a master overnight.

At the end, all of his feedback was given to her.

Two people trembled.

The Nangong Liuyun stopped moving, and his dark, ink-colored stars stared at the Su Luo.

And Su Luo's.... cheeks red, but also fixedly looking back at him.

Countless **** nights and nights, countless misunderstandings and separations, walked through thousands of miles, and finally finally combined..

At this moment, time seems to stop.

This moment, too beautiful, as if even breathing, are beautiful.

The two quietly greeted each other and their eyes became red.

"Luoluo, you are mine." Nangong Liu Yun rushed with unprecedented joy, and made a conclusion.

Su Luo bite his lip and stare at his eyes seriously: "I have been looking forward to it. I look forward to having a hand that can lead me through thousands of miles and walk to the ground and witness the old man."

Nangong Liuyun's broad and hot big palm, wrapped in a small hand like a white jade, tightly held, very pity to hold her into her arms: "Believe me, I believe in your vision, I will take you to enjoy the scenery ,of course--"

Nangong Liuyun's warm hand stroked the smooth belly of the Soviet Union and chuckled: "It may be more than two of us."

Su Luo’s face was hot.

"It shouldn't be... so fast... Is there?" Su Luo looked forward to it, and she was a little embarrassed. She leaned on the sharp chin...