2241- 2260 Nangong is back!!

Chapter 2241 Sinister 2

  Because the little black room was as dark as ink, when Fairy Wuyou woke up, her whole person was stunned. She could remember that it was very good to pull out the banner with her hands, but it was only now that she found out - unexpectedly. It's a stick!

  Between the lightning and flint, Fairy Wuyou remembered the fight inside!

  The clusters of flames erupted, and it was very likely that the flag was accidentally injured.

  At this time, everyone's eyes were focused on Fairy Wuyou, and each one looked at her with complicated eyes.

  "I..." Fairy Wuyou said dumbly, not knowing what to say for a while.

  But how could everyone spare her so cheaply?

  "How can we get out of the north gate without a banner? Do we just take this bastard? This is a matter of dozens of our lives. How can you be like this, Fairy Wuyou!"

  "Yes! Su Luo originally went in, we Believing in your strength allowed you to enter. Do you deserve our trust like this?"

  "That is, you got the treasure yourself, but burned our banner like this! How can you be so selfish!"

  "Know that it will be like this ." , Might as well let Su Luo go in!" The

  last sentence really pierced the soft heart of Fairy Wuyou deeply. She felt wronged, annoyed, and regretted!

  Fairy Wuyou roared with exhaustion: "I knew it, and I wanted to know it! If you knew it, let Su Luo go in! You thought I wanted to go in!!!"

  Fairy Wuyou was as elegant and holy , Who has ever seen Fairy Wuyou roar so embarrassingly? Now everyone has a long experience, and everyone looks at Fairy Wuyou magically.

  Fairy Wuyou turned his head and stared at Su Luo fiercely, clenched his fist, and said angrily: "Su Luo, are you happy now! Be proud of it! Be satisfied!"

  Su fall look innocent and confused look: "Do not rush to worry fairy frame framed framed good thing ~ ~ you will now be our banner into something like this, how we go out ah?"

  Worry-free fairy finally issued by His temper changed the subject, but Su Luo returned to the main building with a word, and suddenly became angry again.

  "Yes! Fairy Wuyou, what do you think you should do now!"

  "How come you have to pay us? Didn't you go into the little black house and take good things?"

  " Yes , you have to pay us! Otherwise it's not over!"

  "We need to compensate for the danger of staying in this flame demon one day longer!"

  Fairy Wuyou almost burst out with a mouthful of blood: "There is nothing in the box inside!"

  This is the truth, but who believes it? ? Anyway, everyone didn't believe it, all of them looked at Fairy Wuyou with condemnation, questioning and accusation.

  From the heartthrob to the quagmire, everyone stepped on it. Can the worry-free fairy bear this breath?

  But Fairy Wuyou knows very well that she is guilty of public anger, and the only way to compensate is compensation.

  "Well, well, aren't you all clamoring for compensation? Compensation, can't compensation be okay! Mo Ze, one person distributes them an enhanced gem!" Fairy Wuyou roared.

  Mo Ze: "..."

  His biggest hobby is to collect all kinds of fortified gems, but that is collecting. After a lot of effort and effort, how can you...