3091Wedding 2

3091 Chapter 3091 Getting married 3

  But after this incident, everyone is convinced of this matter.

  No one is jealous of Su Luo, everyone admires and admires Su Luo deeply.

  Everyone is not a fool, Lord City Lord will not come early or late, Lord City Lord will come when Su Luo appears, this is enough to prove that Lord City Lord Su Luo invited him over.

  What's more, there is also the sentence of Lord City Lord, "Come and find foster father if there is danger."

  Everyone really wanted to have a foster father...

  All the eyes of everyone present were watching Su Luo eagerly.

  The Holy Master Elder even suggested: "Young Master, Lord City Lord said, I want you to get married soon."

  "Oh, get married~ get married~~"

  " Oh, oh, night in the bridal chamber~~"

  "Master Nangong wants to be young Dengke~"

  Everyone loves to be lively, so when I heard the Lord Lord say that, all of them immediately started to booze.

  Su Luo has always been generous and hearty, but at this time, when it comes to getting married, she also has the shyness of girls.

  The elder of the holy lord followed the temptation: "Base 21 was destroyed by the abyss demon before, and it was full of bad luck. It is in urgent need of a happy event to wash away bad luck."

  "You are the last blessed person in the world." Zi Yan looked at Su with a grin. drop.

  The foster father is the lord of the city, the master is Master Rong Yun, the mother is the goddess, and the father is some kinder existence...No one can compare this background.

  "And she is still the most beautiful girl in the world, not one of them." Zi Yan looked at Su Luo with a grin. As a girl, Zi Yan said that she was about to be fascinated by Su Luo's appearance.

  "Master Nangong, would you like to marry Su Luo as your wife?" Zi Yan looked at Su Luo with a grin.

  Ziyan remembered that Su Luo once told her about a wedding on a certain material plane, and that's roughly what she asked about it.

  Nangong Liuyun has always been indifferent to others, but at this moment, he laughed, his dark beautiful eyes are as bright as stars, shining, beautiful and dazzling.

  His voice was sonorous and powerful: "I'm willing!"

  "Hahaha--" Everyone laughed, and then roared applause, tightly surrounding the couple of concubine lovers.

  "Marry him! Marry him! Marry him!" When they arrived, everyone clapped and shouted in a tacit and rhythmic manner.

  With a wave of Beichen Ying's hand, everyone was silent.

  Bei Chen Ying was serious and serious, with her beautiful big eyes shiningly looking at Su Luo: "Master Nangong is the most potential super powerful on the mainland. In the near future, she may be able to surpass the blue and surpass the existence of Lord City Lord. "

  Yes! A super powerful existence! The future will surpass the existence of Lord City Lord!" Everyone was excited.

  "So, Miss Su Luo, you are willing to marry him as your wife, love him, comfort him, respect him, protect him, and protect him as you love yourself. Whether he is sick or healthy, rich or poor, always be loyal to him until he leaves the world. "

  Bei Chenying still told him this passage by Zi Yan. When the two of them were alone together, Su Luo talked most often.

  As soon as Bei Chenying said this, Nangong Liuyun's eyes flashed with stars, and he stared at Su Luo affectionately.

  Will she be willing? Would you be willing to marry him as your wife? Will you love him, comfort him, respect him, and protect him like you love yourself? No matter if he is sick or healthy, rich or poor, always loyal to him until he leaves the world?

  Ever since meeting Su Luo for the first time, Nangong Liuyun has been chasing her in her footsteps.

  (End of this chapter)