3161-3170 life & death dual

Chapter 3161 Field 1

  That is...

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo!

  Nangong Liuyun is Yunqi's opponent. Sometimes, the person who knows you best is not your friend, but your enemy. Therefore, Yun Qi knew more about Nangong Liuyun than anyone else.

  He knew that the initial attack on Nangong Liuyun by the three wild fathers and sons would not kill him.

  That's why Yun Qi ignored Su Luo's mood and insisted on getting married with her and cooking rice to mature rice, but a series of things that happened afterwards gradually got out of his control.

  Nangong Liuyun came, and he took Su Luo with his own hands...The fact that Yun was so angry!

  At this moment, there was a burst of wild laughter in the sky.

  For a time, the whole world seemed to shake violently.

  In the wilderness of the Qilian Mountains, the whole land was shaken, and countless loess and rocks rolled off the cliffs!

  However, the corners of Yun's lips evoked an evil smile.

  Nangong Liuyun, you are here, but your old opponent is also here! Can you still snatch Su Luo from me? Don't even think about it!

  Nangong Liuyun quickly left with Su Luo.

  Before Yunqi had discovered it, he had disappeared without a trace.

  The speed of Nangong Liuyun was so fast that it was Yunqi, but he didn't notice it.

  Indeed, as Yun Qi expected, when Yun took off and came to the location of Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun hugged Su Luo and flew towards the top of the mountain.

  This is where Yunqi originally stood.

  So just brushed shoulders with Yunqi.

  Although Yun Qi reacted quickly, and immediately led a group of people to chase and kill him.

  But Nangong Liuyun's speed was so fast, a few minutes later, it was difficult for Yun Qi to catch up with him.

  Nangong Liuyun galloped away with Su Luo.

  Su Luo lay on Nangong Liuyun's back, feeling the hot body temperature on his body, and his heart was rippling.

  "Is your body okay?" Su Luo's slender arms wrapped around his neck and exhaled in his ears.

  Nangong Liuyun's back stiffened.

  Su Luo's small move can make him abandon his armor and lose without a fight.

  "What's the matter? Why is the body so stiff?" Su Luo looked confused, poking his finger at Nangong Liuyun's chest.

  The muscles in his chest are so hard, as hard as rocks. Su Luo poke, poke, poke again.

  Nangong Liuyun gasped.

  "Don't move!" Nangong Liuyun gasped, his voice low and hoarse.

  Su Luo didn't understand.

  Is she getting heavier recently? Why is Nangong Liuyun panting like this?

  "If you don't move, don't move ~ Why are you so fierce? It was hard to see you." Su Luo narrowed his mouth pitifully.

  The corner of Nangong Liuyun's mouth moved slightly, but he didn't explain. This kind of thing is really hard to explain.

  He couldn't say that because he felt Su Luo's soft body, he could hardly move forward, so he could not wait for her to do it?