2021 - 2040 Sudden Accident

Chapter 2021 Chasing in desperation 4

  Su Luo waved his hand.

  At this moment, a group of orange flames quickly appeared between her jade-white palms.

  These flames were like alive, dancing and jumping lively in Su Luo's palm.

  "Little Honglian, go, go and have fun." Su Luo smiled and said every word.

  At this time, the bright flames reflected the smile on Su Luo's face, and she smiled so sweet and confident.

  At this moment, she with a slight smile, confident like a perfect goddess, so dazzling and thrilling.

  It seems that time stops at this moment.

  I saw this orange-red flame slowly flying towards the purple spider web that was about to be completed.

  The corner of the Spider King's mouth evoked a sneer of disdain.

  Want to burn its purple spider web with a small flame? If its purple spider web is so easy to burn, how can it be rampant in this area?

  The Purple Spider King thought this way, and his men also thought the same way, so his sneer was exactly the same.

  However, soon, their sneers stiffened at the corners of their mouths.

  Because, as soon as the orange-red flame touched the purple spider web, there was only a bang-I

  thought the flame would be extinguished, but who knew that this cluster of flames was so evil that it ignited the purple spider web!

  Then, at the speed of a prairie fire, it flies and spreads around!

  The speed is amazing!

  How can it be?

  How could this be?

  What exactly happened?

  Big question marks popped up in the Purple Spider King's mind, but no one could answer this question.

  Just when it was dumbfounded, unbelievably, standing like a goose-headed goose-

  Sister Wei just happened to pass by its side while chasing the eight-legged poison-eyed purple spider.

  Hey, this is also a nasty spider, but it seems silly. I don't know if Su Luo like this will be replaced by a chicken leg.

  Forget it, smash it first, even if you can't get a big drumstick, there will always be chicken wings!

  Sister Wei glanced at the Spider King disgustingly, and slammed it down with a big club as she passed by.

  Poor Purple Spider King, its attention at this moment is all on the burnt purple spider web, where will it notice Sister Wei passing by quietly?

  As a result, a generation of Purple Spider King, but in such an incredible way, his forehead was smashed into pieces, and he couldn't die anymore.

  Su Luo turned his head, just to see the scene where the purple spider king's forehead was smashed, and then looked up and saw Sister Wei glance at the purple spider king disgustingly, then turned to continue chasing the eight-legged poison that she had hunted down before. The purple-eyed spider, she didn't seem to realize that it was the leader of this group of eight-legged poison-eyed purple spider that she killed in a second.

  Su Luo: "..."

  Su Luo felt that since the appearance of Sister Wei, the honorary title of the illegitimate daughter of the Goddess of Luck could be replaced.