First Night (The Bridal Chamber)2

Su Luo knew that he was wounded and had serious internal injuries, so she did not dare to struggle and did not dare to move. Her beautiful star was soaked in water, and there was a clear starlight.

The Nangong Liuyun placed the Su Luo on a flat rock.

Because the rocks are in the hot springs, the fog is simmering and some are slightly hot.

His huge shadow covered her entirely, and he held one hand on her cheek side, a pair of clear and dark stars, reflecting the sudden loss of the Su Luo at this moment.

Su Luo subconscious sigh was slightly struggling, but Nan Gong Liu Yun’s familiarity suppressed the Su Luo and made her unable to move.

The legs of Su Luo couldn’t move, and the slender waist was twisted and twisted like a mermaid.

Nangong Liuyun’s eyes are filled with a smile.

Su Luo's hands pushed him: "What are you laughing at? Don't laugh!"

Nangong Liuyun wanted to lean over and kiss her, but Su Luo ’s hands pushed his thin chest and made him difficult to move.

This is the face of the world that makes the soul of Su Luo's dreams, one inch close to...

Su Luo lying on his back, his eyes on the starry sky, she looked at the man who made her feel at ease, and he was close to her. The stars behind him were shining with happiness.

At this moment, Su Luo ’s brain was blank, and there was only a magnified face in front of her, and his ear heard a heavy breathing sound.

His voice is dull, almost hoarse, very slow, very slow: "Hey, let me hurt you..."

That full of pity and love, boundless sweetness and pet, as if to put the heart  in the honey pot, sweet, full of joy.

"Well..." Su Luo was shy and didn't look away, her cheeks blushing.

Although it is simple and simple, it seems to have a word, but this word seems to have infinite magic.

Originally elegant, but after this word, he suddenly excited, then he quickly caught the breath of the Soviet Union!

The lips touch each other like an electric fire.

"Snapped--!"

Both of them have a blank in their minds, and all the reason is thrown away!

How calm and objective the Nangong Liuyun is, and how the command is to be determined, but at this moment, he can hardly control his emotions and actions.

He is fierce and rushing, as if he didn't kiss enough!

Nangong Liuyun attacked the city in the mouth of the Su Luo, and she was also driven. She gave birth to his excitement.

Nangong Liuyun was excited, but because of Su Luo’s response... he was tight!

This is still the first time to respond to him!

He was commanded by the army and the horse, and it was almost impossible to hold himself at this moment. A heart almost jumped out of his chest.

Subconsciously, he suddenly stopped all the movements and slightly opened the distance from her.

His nose tipped the tip of her nose.

Su Luo’s eyes were closed. Because of the departure of Nangong’s flowing clouds, she frowned slightly. The slender jade’s arm subconsciously wrapped around his white neck and pulled his head down and approached her.

At this moment, Nangong Liuyun burst into the most brilliant smile in his life.