2521-2540 Su Luo's Birth - devine egg

Chapter 2521 Seriously Injured 5

  "What's wrong?" Su Luo felt that something must have happened, and it was still related to her.

  The six elders looked complicated, the corners of his mouth moved, and after all he sighed, and finally asked Su Luo: "You must go?"

  " Definitely go!" Su Luo clenched his fists, his expression was more serious than ever.

  She wants to pay all the favors this time, and then she and Senior Brother Luo will have nothing to do with each other.

  "Even if you don't go this time, you have to go." The Sixth Elder looked at Su Luo, "As for Xiaoluo, don't worry, with your Scarlet Scrophulariaceae blood essence, I can guarantee him a half-year worry-free.

  " What does it mean to go if you don't want to go..." Su Luo felt that there must be something strange inside.

  The six elders looked complicated and nodded: "Just now, the fourth elders told me that the adventure team found the ruins of Bai Ze, and the location happened to be in Baichuan Daze."

  "Huh?" What a coincidence?

  "The relics of Baize are very likely to be the place of inheritance of Baize." Six elders said in detail, "As we all know, Baize is an ancient beast. It is as famous as the ten great beasts such as Phoenix, Qiongqi and Kunpeng. It was in the age of gods and demons. The existence of a giant, stomping the foot, the whole continent will sink a bit. Only now, after a long time, gradually lost their news. "

  Su Luo naturally heard of the Baize Divine Beast.

  Bai Ze is covered in snow white, witty and psychic, resembling a lion unicorn, with two horns on his head, a goatee, boundless strength, and he can pick the stars with his hands. In a rage, thousands of miles of mountains crumbled.

  This is the record of Bai Ze in the "General History of the Mainland".

  If you can get Bai Ze's inheritance and integrate a little bit of power, your strength will immediately soar and double, not to mention the integration of all Bai Ze's magical powers.

  I believe that as soon as this news comes out, all parties will be shaken, and Baichuan Daze will be lively.

  The Sixth Elder looked at Su Luo and smiled bitterly: "Baichuan Daze is not so easy to enter, and the Baize Ruins are even more difficult."

  "Oh?" Su Luo was confused.

  "But you can." The Sixth Elder finally explained the reason, "You have five ancient bones. Wisdom skull, strength arm bone, speed leg bone. After these five bones are fused, you can open the door of Baize Ruins. In other words, the person who has merged these five ancient divine bones is the key to entering the Baize Ruins."

  "Huh?" A huge question mark flashed on Su Luo's forehead.

  "Specifically, they will naturally come to the door. When the time comes, even if the lion speaks loudly, because they urgently need you to go this time." The Sixth Elder said with a smile, "So, any request, they will meet."

  "They , It means..." Su Luo asked.

  "This time I go to Baichuan Daze, a few old guys will be dispatched, so wait for it." The Sixth Elder smiled faintly.

  old man? Even the six elders said they were the old guys, who is it?

  Su Luo always feels that the genius training camp is not only the superficial strength she knows, she always feels that there is still an extremely large force in private, but she can't reach it.