First Night (The Bridal Chamber)5

"Today will not, there will be tomorrow, the next day, the big day..." Nangong Liu Yun mouth with a smile, full of smiles.

"Who is with you today, tomorrow, the next day, the day after tomorrow..." Su Luo did not push him.

"This kind of cultivation, I like the tight, Luoluo we come again..." Nangong Liuyun's legs wrapped around her, let her move.

"Don't..." Su Luo pushed him away.

"But... my leg is not completely good yet." Nangong Liuyun with a poor voice.

"How could it not be completely good?" Su Luo is in a hurry.

"The leg has been out for too long. How can it be good once? Can you not treat it for your husband?" Nangong Liuyun took at her, so poor.

Su Luo: "..."

At the beginning, he didn’t eat it. Nangong Liuyun was able to restrain it. But after the marrow was known, the young man with **** temperament, facing the lover on his apex, how can he endure?

Three days and three nights.

Nangong Liuyun finally let go of the tossed cotton-like soda.

His face is clear, his spirit is full, his smile is bright, and his mood is unprecedented.

He picked up his clothes and finally he was willing to help her put on clothes for Su Luo.

Su Luo was stunned him.

Is he really a human? How come there is so endless energy? She was repaired, but she was unable to stand up by the tossing station.

"Hey, Xiao Luoluo is very good, now it is the nine stars of the monarch." Nangong Liuyun touched the head of the Su Luo like a child, and the star was full of splendor.

The combination of three days and three nights, in exchange for a strong repair.

The Su Luo jumped up and upgraded to the three or four stars, and even went to the nine stars of the monarch!

We must know that the more difficult it is to advance, the more difficult it is, even for a single star. For many people, without decades of meticulous cultivation, they will not be promoted at all.

However, Su Luo, just a little room with the Nangong Liuyun Cave, even directly promoted to the nine stars of the monarch! This is really too exaggerated!

However, it is also a coincidence.

How much cold is there in the body of Nangong Liuyun? This time, he sprayed many of the essences to the Su Luo. After the Su Luo absorbed it, the strength rose.

But this kind of thing is only once.

In the future, Nangong Liuyun can still take her double repair, but the progress will not be so fast.

"So what about you?" Su Luo looked up from his arms, and the black and white beauty was fixed on him. "Come tell me, how much have you improved, what strength is it now?"

The strength of Nangong Liuyun is stronger than that of Su luo, so it is easy to sense the strength of the Su luo, but the Su luo does not feel the strength of Nangong Liuyun.

"You guess." Nangong Liuyun's white fingers helped the Sushang to wear a white shirt strap, and the beauty was full of smiles, obviously in a good mood.

"The original you are the nine stars of the monarch, is it ... Xuanhua one star?" Su Luo with a temptation tone.

The more difficult it is to get promoted, the more difficult it is to promote, so Nangong Liuyun was promoted to Xuanhua one star, and Su Luo felt almost the same.

Who knows that the ink-like star of Nangong Liuyun has slightly smacked a smile, his warm palms smashed on the head of Su’s head, with a hint of favor: "Xuanhua one star You just look down on your man?"

So, is it more than a metaphysical star?

Su’s heart was happy and his eyes were shining: “Is it a metaphysical star?”

This progress is too big, right? The span is too exaggerated, right? Isn't it... a room?

——PS: