2681-2700 Love Rivals

Chapter 2681 Lord Nangong 8

  This strong man didn't speak from beginning to end, just standing like a sculpture, not even moving.

  However, even if he didn't move, the strong pressure radiating from him was so heavy that people could barely breathe.

  This is a strong man no less than the Seven Elders. Su Luo secretly made a conclusion in his heart.

  But this conclusion made her want to cry without tears.

  After finally taking out the clutches of the Seventh Elder, the God of War puppet was exhausted and paralyzed. At this moment, a super powerhouse of the Demon Race appeared again, and also brought a bunch of Demon Race people to surround her.

  Even if Su Luo wanted to escape at this moment, she couldn't escape.

  Suddenly, Su Luo seemed to understand something... The

  Seventh Elder knew that she had a God of War puppet that could tie him, so why was he still arrogant?

  Could it be...

  This answer is very unbelievable, but it is the only possibility left after all the impossible has been eliminated.

  It is the truth.

  Sure enough, the Seventh Elder stood up swayingly and walked to the mysterious black robe man.

  The black-robed man took out a Sky Profound Orb and handed it to the Seventh Elder. After the Seventh Elder took it, he glanced at it, then put the Sky Profound Orb away, and turned his head to sneer at Su Luo.

  Su Luo was horrified by his smile.

  "Are you colluding with the Demon Race?" Su Luo looked at him calmly.

  The Seventh Elder thought that Su Luo would yell, but he was a little dissatisfied after waiting for such a calm sentence.

  "It's just a transaction. It's so awkward to talk about collusion or not." The Seventh Elder waved his hand disapprovingly.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Don't do what I said, it's much ugly."

  The Seventh Elder waved his hand: "Girl, just now the old man gave you a way to choose, but you have to go to a dead end, what can the old man do? The demons can eat people, you have to take care."

  Cannibal...

  Su Falling eyes flashed slightly.

  Had the Seventh Elder never thought of eating her? It's just that people cannibalize people... That's why he chose to sell himself to the Demon Race in exchange for a Sky Profound Orb.

  Thinking that she was going to be eaten, Su Luo was deeply entangled in her heart, but her complexion was still as calm as water, faint as water waves without a trace: "Since I am destined to die, then, can the Seventh Elders let me be a ghost?"

  Crystal Fruit Mode The shooting mode is automatically turned on again.

  "You said." The seventh elder raised his eyebrows triumphantly. He enjoyed Su Luo begging him very much.

  "Did you kill the eighth elder?" Su Luo looked at him faintly, "had the eighth elder's cultivation level been absorbed by you?"

  Otherwise, the seventh elder's strength could not have soared.

  The seventh elder curled his lips triumphantly: "The old eight is stupid, he doesn't know how to promote him, and he is guilty of death. You guessed it right. At that time, the old man fumbled for the Sky Profound Bead and killed him and then absorbed his. A cultivator, hahaha—"