2341-2360

Chapter 2341 Revenge 3

  suffered a heavy blow to the abdomen, Bei Chenying's body was half arched like a cooked shrimp, her body trembled violently, and blood spurted out one after another!

  Bei Chenying has made a lot of progress this time, but after all, it came from the outside mainland, how can it be compared to the native Ling Xuanran?

  What's more, at this time, Ling Xuanran had been practicing for fifty years according to the real time.

  If you give Beichenying for fifty years, how can Ling Xuanran be Beichenying's opponent? But the bad thing is the length of the cultivation time.

  At this moment, the eyes of the people watching in the audience also showed unbearable expression.

  Because they saw the blood on the ground flow from a point at the beginning to a puddle later, like a blooming Manzhushahua, a weird demon...When

  Su Luo arrived, it happened to see this scene.

  At this moment, Su Luo's eyes burst red, and a trace of scarlet blood spread in his eyes!

  Su Luo didn't have time to think about it, a teleport, and when she reappeared, she had already appeared behind Ling Xuanran.

  Ling Xuanran instinctively felt the danger--the

  Shadow Sword strengthened by the Seven Stars, at this moment, burst out with unprecedented power!

  "Puff!"

  After a loud noise, although Ling Xuanran was hiding fast enough, Su Luo was severely scratched by the palm of Beichen Ying's hand!

  If it weren't for him to hide quickly, I'm afraid the whole wrist would be unprotected.

  Ling Xuanran betrayed and let go of Beichen Ying.

  Bei Chenying's body was no longer fixed, and suddenly fell softly to the ground.

  Seeing Beichen Ying at this moment, Su Luo's eyes were red, and murderous intent surged like magma!

  Bei Chenying's face was bloody, and the clothes on his chest seemed to be soaked in blood, and his eyes were red.

  His face was as pale as snow, and his breath was weak as if he would die at any time.

  Thinking of the optimistic sunshine boy who used to have a hippy smile, and looking at his weak aura now, Su Luo's heart seemed to be pinched by a giant hand, and she felt extremely uncomfortable.

  At this time, Zi Yan had already stumbled up.

  "Don't worry, I will save him!" Su Luo said loudly.

  I saw a cold light flashing, and the Yingying Sword was severely cut from Su Luo's wrist, and blood suddenly gushed out.

  "Pry open his mouth." Su Luo solemnly ordered.

  Zi Yan quickly opened Bei Chenying's mouth, and Su Luo raised his wrist, and the blood of the precious Scarlet Blood Scrophulariacea essence poured in.

  Su Luo's wound healing ability is too strong, it will heal automatically after a while.

  So Su Luo cut open the wounds that had healed again and again.

  The eyes of everyone in the audience were straight.

  They were not only shocked by Su Luo's wound healing ability, but also shocked by Su Luo's cold expression.