2461-2480

Chapter 2461 Raising eyebrows 3 is

  so fun, it was the first time they saw their own people hit their own people, so embarrassed.

  There is also a screen in the Hall of the Elders.

  This screen was even bigger than the one outside the trial tower, and it was possible to clearly see everyone inside and even hear them talking.

  Seeing this scene, the Fourth Elder frowned, because he felt that He Yutian was like a clown and discredited the genius training camp.

  The fifth elder looked unhappy: "Four people fight one, and they are so embarrassed, are they living with dogs?" The

  sixth elder laughed: "Okay, good! My Su girl is amazing! This scene is really good! Wonderful!"

  Seventh elder: "After coming out, they must be locked up!"

  Eighth elder: "Now it is one to four, and soon one to nine."

  Hearing this, the sixth elder furrowed his brows. relentless glare of the five elders and seven elders one: "five seven, you will not move when the draw hands and feet, right?"

  five elders rage: "nonsense!"

  seven elders Lengheng: "? Do you have evidence"

  six The elder stomped bitterly: "If you don't know it, you can't do anything by yourself! If you really move your hands and feet in the lottery, I can't help you now, but when the Lord of the City returns, hehe!" The

  fifth elder and the seventh elder looked at each other. At a glance, there was a smirk in the eyes: "To start the internal operation of the trial tower, at least the spiritual power of three elders is needed.

  Sixth , you think too much." "Isn't there another three elders?!" Six elders Hate the channel.

  The third elders also regarded Su Luo as a thorn in his eyes!

  Three, five, seven, three odd-numbered elders, which one doesn't want to swallow Su Luo in one bite? It's not impossible for them to work in embarrassment and unite to engage in petty actions.

  The Six Elders originally just said it casually, but now they think the more they think about it, the more likely it is!

  However, the five or seven elders just sneered, stood with their hands behind them, and turned their heads away.

  The sixth elder sneered: "Even if you make a black hand, my Su girl will not lose!"

  "This surname is not good." The fourth elder suddenly made a knife.

  The sixth elder stamped his feet with anger: "What does it matter if the surname is bad! Look at it, let alone 60, my family can even get 50 of them!" After

  all, the sixth elder is still taboo.

  While talking, changes have taken place in the battlefield.

  When Su Luo pounced on them, he had already avoided a teleport, just when they collided!

  Su Luo had a shadow-bearing sword in his hand!

  Cheng Ying Jian is extremely sharp!

  Su Luo has been promoted to Samsung again!

  She hadn't had a chance to test her strength after being promoted to three-star, so Su Luo directly used ten percent of her strength!

  "Puff!" Cheng Yingjian penetrated through Ah Hong's back to his chest!

  And in front of Ahong is Alan, the two people bumped into each other and hugged each other.