2861-2880 Leaving

Chapter 2861 Surprise 3

  Master left her a space ring before leaving!

  Su Luo was immediately ecstatic.

  After dropping her blood to confess the phoenix tail, she began to investigate.

  The Phoenix Tail Ring is not big, it's only a small ten square meters, but -

  just as Su Luo's spiritual sense entered, he saw an exquisite medicine rack.

  The medicine rack is made of fragrant agarwood and emits a faint fragrance, which makes people feel refreshed and feels better.

  When Su Luo looked at the medicine rack carefully, he smiled even more.

  As expected of Master, there are good things in it!

  The imperial blood coagulation pills, it's not about the stars, but about the bottles! Three bottles!

  There are also all kinds of imperial-level pills, those with nourishing spiritual power, those that refine the body, and those that strengthen the soul... all of them are imperial-level pills!

  Su Luo estimated that Master had left her all the imperial pill that he refined!

  Huh, there is another urn?

  Is it wine inside?

  Su Luo opened the lid, but he smelled a familiar smell!

  When he smelled this smell, Su Luo really... his eyes brightened!

  I'm going! Master, master! Why didn't you come to me earlier! Su Luo thought of his hardships in the world of Bai Ze, and suddenly he almost cried.

  This urn!

  It's ten kilograms!

  It turns out that all is the passing of time, the fountain of youth! ! !

  Su Luo remembered that she had spent a huge amount of points from the world of Baize before, and got a small tube of medicine

  that was as slender as a pinky finger— that was a full hundreds of thousands of points!

  What Master left now is actually ten kilograms!

  Su Luo quickly looked inside again.

  The shelf is small, so there are many kinds of medicinal materials in an area of ​​ten square meters.

  Many legendary medicinal materials appeared on the shelf. I didn't dare--I

  don't know if it was because I had previously handed over the task of Jiuxing Mingmu Grass to the Five Elders, so in the space given by Master, I didn't prepare Jiuxing Mingmu Grass.

  However, with so many things now, Su Luo is already ecstatic!

  Su Luo happily browsed the treasures of heaven, material and earth in the space, and his excitement almost flowed out.

  It's hers, it's all hers!

  correct!

  Su Luo suddenly lit up!

  The master has left her with such good things, and a foster father who loves to compete with her can't not keep things for herself.

  Then, Su Luo began to look for himself.

  There is no more on the finger.

  Nothing in his pocket.

  In his arms, even in his sleeves...