2641-2660 Baby

Chapter 2641 Exploit 6 The

  second captain's eyes immediately burned with rage: "The sly thorns are also humans, let's kill the sly thorns first! Revenge the little two fox!"

  "Yes, kill the sly stabs," Take revenge on the little two fox!" The

  first team leader was a little embarrassed: "But we don't know where the treacherous squad that killed you is."

  Su Luo smiled faintly in his heart. You don't know, I asked the little dragon to find out for you.

  Before, she told the little dragon to leave, just to let it search for the tomb of the demon king. The little dragon was lucky, and she really found it a team of treacherous thorns.

  "I know." Su Luo raised his hand. "After I was knocked off the cliff before, I followed them, so I know where they are, but because they are so strong, I just..."

  "Okay! Bearhead You lead the way! Let's kill it!" The captain of the second team was the most aggressive in order to avenge his grandson!

  "Okay! Let's kill it!"

  "Kill it!" The

  demons were filled with righteous indignation and aggressively.

  So, under the leadership of Su Luo, a group of people searched for it with excitement.

  At this moment, the Fifth Squadron was digging the tomb, and it just happened to unearth one.

  They were so excited.

  "Oh, come, come, here is a weapon mark." The fifth captain was very excited.

  At this moment-the

  demons were killed!

  The demons didn’t have a chance to explain the tricky thorns. They rushed up and shouted: “Kill them all! Grab them all! Burn them all!!!”

  “Kill!”

  “Charge!” The

  demons rushed up frantically. Aside from anything else, aiming at the sly black man in the forehead was a punch.

  The sly stabbing man in black feels so wronged!

  "Hey! Are you demons still unreasonable? You are stealing! This is to grab our weapon marks!" When the

  demons heard this, their eyes lit up: "Hurry up, they dug out the weapon marks! Hurry up and grab it! Charge!!!"

  Hearing the trick, he was suddenly anxious, and the squad leader was about to rush to the outside with the weapon mark.

  He can tell that the Demon Race is here prepared this time, and there are plenty of combatants!

  The team leader was violently beaten by the two team leaders of the opposing team.

  Demon fights, fighting is momentum!

  The squad leader saw that it was over, he was really dying.

  It's not just that he is finished, his team is going to be annihilated, so the news can't get out, isn't it just being wiped out in vain?

  No way!

  Weapon marks can be thrown away, but the news has to be spread out... abominable demons!

  Su Luo has been observing the fighting situation in secret.