3097 Wedding 8

3097 Chapter worship 5

  However, when she saw the smile that came up at the corner of Yunqi's mouth, she suddenly became uncertain.

  Sure enough, when Su Luo harvested the little dragon, she found that her space was restricted, and she couldn't open it anyway.

  Su Luo was anxious: "

  Ouyang Yunqi ! What do you want!" " Get married." Yunqi's words were simple and calm, with a weird sneer at the corner of his mouth.

  Afterwards, Su Luo saw Yun Qi raising his sleeves, and suddenly a blazing fire burned in the room.

  The first thing that started to burn was the bed covered with joy quilt... the mark left by Su Luo was there.

  But in the flames... it burned out very quickly.

  But Su Luo felt her head dizzy at the moment, her eyes closed weakly... Then, she crooked and fell down.

  Yun Qi stretched out his hand and held Su Luo firmly in his arms.

  "Luoluo, I said, you are mine." Yunqi picked up Su Luo and quickly disappeared in place.

  At this moment, there was a mess in the hall.

  Yun Qi didn't come alone, in fact, he brought three abyssal demons from the plane of sin!

  There were ten abyss demons who ran out.

  The nine-tailed bat king was collected by Nangong Liuyun.

  The three Jinglong brothers were killed by the lord of the city.

  There are still six abyssal demons left.

  No one thought that the three wild fathers and sons would cooperate with Yunqi.

  This time Yun Qi personally robbed Su Luo, while the three wild fathers and sons went to the auditorium to make trouble.

  Nangong Liuyun's strength is extraordinary, and this is the base camp of Base 21, so he can barely hold it for a while.

  But the good times didn't last long.

  Wild father and son, one father, two sons.

  The strength of his father is very strong, Xuanhua is one star, and he is not much better than the boss of the three crystal dragon brothers. Nangong Liuyun is at a disadvantage in fighting with him.

  What's more, he has two sons!

  These two sons are also the strength of the eight-star monarch!

  The Nine-Tailed Bat King dealt with one, and the Holy Lord elder dealt with one, but they were all at a disadvantage. If they went on for a long time, they would inevitably lose.

  "Boom!" A

  heavy palm hit Nangong Liuyun's body.

  Nangong Liuyun's figure trembled, but instead of backing up, he bullied him closer!

  "Master City Lord is coming soon!"

  "Master City Lord will definitely be able to come over!"

  "Everyone hold on, as long as you hold on for a while, Lord City Lord will arrive!"

  Everyone encouraged each other like this, but Nangong Liu However, Yun knew very well that Lord City Lord would not appear.

  Once used, the limit is three years, so he can only show up after three years at the earliest.

  "Boom!" The wild father hit Nangong Liuyun's chest with another palm.

  There are two purple and black handprints printed on Nangong Liuyun's chest, the handprints are thick and swollen, and there are wisps of terrifying blue smoke...

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes are full of determination!

  He did not retreat, but attacked more fiercely!

  When Bei Chenying saw Nangong Liuyun like this, her eyes were red!

  The wisps of blue smoke rose from Nangong Liuyun's chest, and he could completely guess that his chest was being burned by a strange power at this moment.

  What kind of pain is that?

  But Nangong Liuyun didn't seem to feel any pain at all, his moves were sharp, and his ultimate moves flashed.

  That peerless face that overwhelmed all beings was cold and determined at this moment, and his thin lips were pressed into a white line.

  The more he is like this, the more heartbroken others are for him.

  "Bang!"

  Another palm, stamped on Nangong Liuyun's chest!

  Three palm prints burned on his chest.

  (End of this chapter)