2301-2320

Chapter 2301 Local tyrant 6

  As soon as his voice came out, the audience was silent.

  Everyone's eyes were shining with excitement and excitement.

  Today, this Dragon Slaying Grass is really an eye-opener for everyone! I have already sold 8 million points just now, and now I call out another 9 million points...

  Just when Li Luoming was expecting Su Luo to shout 10 million points, and then he stopped screaming at the right time—

  Su Luo ’s But the voice came over slowly: "Li Luoming, do you really want it?"

  Li Luoming's heart shook at this moment, but under the eyes of everyone , how could he show weakness?

  So he straightened his chest and patted loudly: "Of course!"

  "Will not give up and pay the penalty?" Su Luo looked at him with a grin.

  Su Luo has now approached Li Luoming to a dead end. If Li Luoming dared to say that he would refuse to pay, wouldn't the heroic pride just now be burned?

  So Li Luoming sneered: "Su Luo? You have no points, right? You pretend to be a local tyrant if you don't have points! You dare not ask the price, then this dragon grass is mine!"

  Li Luoming said this with boldness, but if you listen carefully, You will notice the strong foreigners in the voice...

  Li Luoming felt that Su Luo would definitely not be able to make this face.

  But who knows that Su

  Luo is so flexible and able to stretch, she nodded calmly: "Since you want so persistently, then leave it to you, remember, you owe me another favor." Li Luoming: "..."

  At this time, Li Luoming...the whole person was stunned.

  No? Su Luo, do you want it? ? ?

  He smashed another 9 million points and bought the same dragon-slaying grass? ? ? Moreover, still promised not to refuse to pay under full view? Blocked his last back road tightly?

  At this moment, Li Luoming's regretful intestines are all blue. The more he thinks, the more angry, the more he thinks, the more embarrassed, the more he thinks, the more embarrassed and angry—

  "Puff—" A

  mouthful of blood spurted out of his mouth!

  Li Luoming shook his body and almost fell to the ground.

  He hates it! ! !

  But at this moment, in order to prevent him from regretting, the chief appraiser hurriedly sent someone to send the Dragon Slaying Grass.

  "Young Master Li, Young Master Li, this is the Dragon Grass you photographed. If there is no problem, please pay 9 million points, thank you." The staff looked at Li Luoming as if they were looking at the God of Wealth.

  "Puff--" Li Luoming spouted out another mouthful of blood.

  "Young Master Li! Young Master Li! What's wrong with you? Doesn't matter..."

  This staff member is also a man of God. He saw that Li Luoming was like this, and knew that the other party was 80% regretful. How can this work? If it fails to shoot, next time I can only sell 4 million, where can I find such a bully?

  Therefore, the staff deliberately raised their voices in an attempt to frighten Li Luoming.

  Li Luoming was really shocked by him.