2261- 2280

Chapter 2261 Affection 4

  "You." Nangong Liuyun stared at Su Luo ill-tempered, "You girl is used to attracting bees and butterflies, which makes people worry the most."

  "Hey—" Su Luo was so angry that he wanted to beat he!

  "Okay, okay, no time." Nangong Liuyun smiled and held her hand, gave her a hard kiss, and then walked into the fiery red world with the little fox and the little sable.

  "You are guarding outside, and you can't let anyone disturb you." Nangong Liuyun asked.

  "Yeah!" Su Luo nodded his head.

  Then, she could only stare at the back of Nangong Liuyun leaving.

  Time passed by every minute.

  Su Luo walked outside for a while, his mood gradually calmed down from the initial irritability, and then became restless again later.

  Because even Nangong Liuyun didn't know when those people from his team would find him.

  And there is Fairy Wuyou... God knows if Fairy Wuyou suddenly finds here with a burst of luck.

  There are all kinds of coincidences in this fire dragon cave.

  But what made Su Luo rejoice was that her luck was really good at this moment, and even God was taking care of her.

  In the hour of two people, no one appeared.

  Then, Nangong Liuyun hugged a small purple and white thing and walked out leisurely.

  At this moment, the little thing was falling asleep, his belly was puffing, and his breathing was subtle and long.

  Su Luo carefully took this little thing from Nangong Liuyun's hand, and while watching it carefully, he nodded in satisfaction.

  This little thing is reborn after synthesis. In appearance, it inherits all the advantages of the little fox and the little sable. It has long and thick eyelashes, a small and handsome nose, and the corners of the small lips with cherry blossom petals. It looks cute. And cute.

  "You can give it a name." Nangong Liuyun said with a smile.

  "Then call it Little Fox Mink, okay?" Su Luo looked up at Nangong Liuyun.

  With this look, her eyes were stunned.

  At this moment, his face looked a little bit brighter than before, and his expression was a little tired, which made people feel distressed.

  "Are you okay?" Su Luo asked with concern.

  "Of course something is going on!" Nangong Liuyun stared at Su Luo fiercely, "We will calculate the old and new accounts together when we meet next time!"

  Su Luo: "...Are you leaving now?"

  Nangong Liuyun looked at the newsletter. , As the captain, he can grasp the whereabouts of each team member. At this moment, those people are coming over here.

  At this time, it was impossible for Nangong Liuyun to expose Su Luo.

  Nangong Liuyun circled his arms, squeezed Su Luo into his arms, deeply smelling the fragrance of her hair, and his tone was deep and serious: "Girl, things are not easy on the tricky side, next time I have the opportunity to tell you more in detail, eh?"

  "Next time in detail, but you can say it briefly now." The most unhappy thing about Su Luo is that others treat her as ignorant and hide everything from her.