2161-2180 Lore

Chapter 2161 Trap 3

  Liao Er felt the silence on the communication side. He only felt that his scalp was numb, his whole body was cold, and his back was stiff. He wished to hit the central tree in search of his own death, and did not dare to face the angry boss.

  A cold, indifferent voice came one by one, as if squeezed between the teeth, repeating: "She, ran away?"

  "Hmm..."

  "She's not dead?"

  "Yes... "

  Then you die for Laozi!!!" Leng Xiao was furious! fury! Roar frantically! ! ! Then he smashed the communication jue to the ground!

  Liao Er: "..."

  Liao Er really wanted to die... but he knew that if he faced the boss in this situation, he would definitely not end well. He slapped himself severely and awakened himself. Connect with the boss again.

  Leng Xiao was almost mad.

  I actually avoided it! How could this stinky girl's luck be so good? how can!

  If Liao Er hadn't been so full of words before, Leng Xiao would not be so angry, but because Liao Er's words gave him a lot of expectations, when the results came out, he felt a sense of gap from heaven to hell.

  It was this sense of gap that made the anger in his heart burn like a raging fire!

  Ding Yi picked up the communication Jue on the ground, took courage and handed it to Leng Xiao, with a vibrato in his voice: "Boss, it's... Liao Er."

  Leng Xiao gave Ding a stern look.

  Ding Yi plucked up the courage again: "Boss, maybe... Liao Er still has a way."

  Communication Jue kept flashing and flashing, dazzling people.

  Leng Xiao clenched his fists, and finally decided to listen to Ding once.

  "Boss, youngest swear, I will help you destroy her!" Liao Er raised the four fingers of his right hand, swearing righteously!

  Leng Xiao had already calmed down at this time. He paused and gritted his teeth: "If there is another time, I will cut the abdomen by myself!"

  "Good!" After receiving the order, Liao Erxuan's heart suddenly dropped, and he suddenly looked bright. Flying up. The boss gave him a chance, he must take it well! These two people must be killed this time!

  Thinking of this, Liao Er quickly followed in Su Luo's footsteps.

  No matter how fast Su Luo and Sister Stupid go, they are not familiar with the location of Liao Er, so the snake hit the ground three times and was followed by him again.

  This time, Su Luo and Sister Silly were in front, and Liao Er was behind.

  Liao Er kept wondering what to do? How could these two people be killed silently?

  Soon, his eyes flashed a bright light!

  Not far from the front is the labyrinth, the Azna Forest Labyrinth!

  After entering this maze, everyone will feel that they are spinning in place, and they can't get out! At the beginning, he and the boss entered once, and that time wandered around for three months! Three months!

  Liao Er's eyes burst out!

  Not to mention three months, it means three days, the assessment of the upper mountain is over, and the day lily will be cold by then! Thinking of this, Liao Er firmly clenched his fist, and he decided to lure Su Luo into it.