3208+ SPOILERS SPIRIT WORLD!!!

NEW BOOK ALREADY OUT!!

So finally we have completed about the Mainland!!!
Let me just say it was just a trailer! The universe is too big! BILUO Continent was just a small material plane among thousand and thousands of plane! Spirit world is among the 4 biggest plane!

The Spirit world has a new life in it full of adventures, emotions, separation, family love, growth, strength and much more. Few of the scenes will make you cry.

So here are the spoilers:

1. What is Nangong Liuyun's real identity? Can it only be a Prince of such a small material plane. No..

2. Who is Su Luo? Where is her family. Who do you think is her father? Where will she find that family love?

3. Su Luo's space is unique but why?

4. Su Luo and NangongLiuyun can remain together? What if they forget each other!!

5. Can there not be any love rivals parting them to win their love and marry!!!??

6. Who are they betting with - Rong Yun, Goddess Yanhua and City Lord?? Do you think their identity is so simple!!

7. Grand Master Alchemist is just a small start.. she has so long to go.

8. How will she able to walk the world alone? What about Xiao long? And her pets??!!

9. The mysterious state, the illusion state, and the emergence state. , Deification realm, Small God realm , Middle God realm, Great God realm, Super God realm.... where can they reach??

10. It's full of adventures, a journey to become stronger, toughest battle to fight but as well a feeling of loosing loved ones, a feeling of having a little family love, a feeling of happiness in victories !!

So as the adventures is Spirit World is starting to a new book is coming instead of continuing here!!

As always 1PART= 20 CHAPTERS!!

Check it out THE NEW BOOK!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/272076478-the-demonic-king-chases-his-wife-3207%2B-the-spirit