3092 Wedding 3

Chapter 3092 Getting married 4

  She ignored him, he was stalking.

  She didn't like him, he tried every means.

  When she finally had him in her heart, the Yunqi from the previous life chased and made trouble again.

  Nangong Liuyun stared affectionately at Su Luo, his eyes were very bright, brighter than the brightest star in the night sky.

  Su Luo looked at his black eyes, saw the expectation, hope, and deep hidden worry, anxiety, anxiety...

  How could she make him nervous, how could she be willing to make him anxious?

  Su Luo raised the brightest smile in the world, stared deeply at Nangong Liuyun, and took a deep breath: "I am willing."

  In Nangong Liuyun's heart, the three words weighed more than ten million catties!

  Nangong Liuyun never knew that he would have such a happy moment!

  Because it was too much expectation, when Nangong Liuyun heard these words, the whole person had forgotten the reaction.

  His mind was blank, his feet seemed to be stepping on cotton, suddenly softened and he almost fell.

  "What's wrong with this?"

  "

  Master Nangong is so stupid?" "Master Nangong gives some reaction, our young masters have agreed."

  " Master Nangong?" For

  a while, everyone called for the happy one. Silly man.

  Suddenly, the clouds like a palace alive, as the Soviet Union fell suddenly picked up, a nice big rotation, excitement and urgent voice: "yo, you promised me you promised heard wrong, right???!"

  Palace flow Yun's excitement and excitement made everyone look dumbfounded.

  Oh my God—

  this is now the most powerful existence on the mainland, except for the Abyss Demon.

  Unexpectedly, just because I heard Su Luo's three-character promise, I was almost... stupid.

  The character is exposed, this is not like that ruthless Nangong-sama anymore.

  But now Nangong Liuyun doesn't care about what he looked like before, and his long-cherished wish is fulfilled today. There is nothing happier than this moment.

  Nangong Liuyun jumped up and down excitedly holding Su Luo.

  The elder of the Holy Master smiled and touched his chin, looking at the excited idiot-like Nangong Liuyun.

  Seeing Nangong Liuyun's reaction, the Holy Master Elder was really relieved. Only when he really liked it to his bones would he completely disregard the excitement from his heart... Putting the Young Master in his hands was really what everyone expected.

  Nangong Liuyun summoned the nine-tailed bat king. Holding Su Luo, he excitedly jumped on the back of the nine-tailed bat queen, and at the same time instructed the elders of the holy master: "Get married in three days!"

  After saying this, Nangong Liuyun Holding Su Luo, sitting on the back of the nine-tailed bat king, soaring in the sky, flew away.

  "Okay." The Holy Lord elder smiled knowingly as he looked at the little black spot that was drifting away.

  Get married early to avoid long nights and dreams. Lord Santos also thought so.

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan were also happy for Nangong Liuyun and them.

  "After waiting for such a long time, I finally kept the cloud open and saw the moonlight. It was not easy for Nangong." Bei Chenying said with emotion.

  "It's not easy for Luoluo. Seeing her open her heart knot now, I am also happy for her. She deserves the best man in the world."

  "So I chose Nangong in the end." Bei Chenying suddenly said, "Then. What about you?"

  Zi Yan didn't expect Bei Chenying to ask her directly, she couldn't help but stunned, Xia Fei cheeks: "What's wrong with me?"

  "When will you get married?" Bei Chenying approached Zi Yan grinning.

  ——It's Monday again, I want a recommendation ticket.

  (End of this chapter)