First Night (The Bridal Chamber)3

From the original wishful thinking, to the later two emotions, and now to see the invitation of the Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun's thin lips and micro-hooks, the soft waves in the stars are unprecedentedly intoxicating.

"Xiao Luoluo, just can't wait, huh?" Nangong Liuyun's voice is very light, like a feather, gently sliding over the ear.

Su Luo also realized that she was too active and exposed her inner desire. Her face was awkward... she was trying to push the Nangong Liuyun, but I saw him smile at her, revealing the snow and white teeth: "Then ...and start officially."

When the Su Luo had not reacted, Nangong Liuyun once again held her delicate red lips, and then moved downstream with a thick index finger.

Followed by the thin lip moving downstream.

The slender neck and **** clavicle all left his red lips.

At this moment, Su Luo is half-eyed, and the eyes under the moonlight are blurred and embarrassing. At this moment, she forgot the previous heavy, forgot her past life, forgot all of it, and only filled him with eyes.

What she can do is hold him tightly.

The occasional low-lyingness of the Su Luo, but always makes Nangong Liuyun excited.

His kisses are sometimes like squally showers, sometimes as if it is drizzle; sometimes intense, sometimes gentle.

Su Luo forgot the time, forgot the place, and forgot what the night is.

In the hustle and bustle, she seems to hear Nangong Liuyun saying low in her ear: "Looking... I saw you on the first day, I want to do this to you."

Su Luo remembered the first day of their acquaintance. At that time, she just arrived at Sufu and was bullied by Suxi and Su San. At that time, he leaned back and leaned on the tree in an elegant and leisurely way. The bright sunshine was behind him, and he looked down. It was the best-looking teenager in the two generations to laugh at her.

Su Luo slowly opened his eyes.

His face is close at hand.

On the face of the world, because of excitement and restraint, it is covered with silk sweat.

His eyes, with a fierce impulse, as if it is difficult to restrain the beast, is now holding her eyes tightly.

At the moment, the Soviet Union was aware of the most beautiful figure in the world, and now she is staring at her eyes.

For a time, Su Luo even forgot to breathe and almost suffocated himself!

The kiss of Nangong Liuyun is gentle and soft, squatting with the Soviet Union.

This sentence, let the Soviet Union realize that the current Nangong Liuyun, his location...

But when the Soviet Union has not reacted yet -

Nangong Liuyun voice with intoxicating gentleness, fingers caressing her face, he gently kissed her eyes, nose, neck, clavicle...