3098 Wedding 9

Chapter 3098 Baitang 6

  The clothes on his chest have been burned to ashes, so he can clearly see that the black and red palm prints are swollen and hot, and the flames can be clearly seen burning.

  Nangong Liuyun's complexion was still violent, but his footsteps faltered.

  Bei Chenying and Zi Yan rushed up, trying to help him, but the wild father came over with a hand in the wind, Bei Chenying and Zi Yan were suddenly lifted out of the distance, fell heavily to the ground, and fainted to death.

  Who can resist such a powerful opponent?

  "Boom boom boom!"

  Successive palm prints hit Nangong Liuyun's chest.

  Nangong Liuyun kept retreating and vomiting blood, but his eyes were still so firm!

  Facing the deep eyes of Shang Nang Liuyun's eyes that were as deep as the vast ocean, Father Manghuang's heart suddenly trembled, and a sense of fear grew spontaneously.

  How could he feel this fear from the heart in a young man who would otherwise be him? The wild father felt incredible.

  Everyone present has been beaten up by the wild son in a mess.

  A chill flashed in Nangong Liuyun's eyes!

  The fighting outside was like this, but Su Luo never came out. There was only one explanation...

  "Oh my God! The bridal chamber was on fire!" I did

  n't know who it was, and suddenly shouted such a sentence.

  Hearing these words, the corner of Old Man Huang's mouth conjured up a satisfied smile.

  His cooperation with Yun Qi was to signal that the bridal chamber was on fire. Now that the bridal chamber was on fire, his task was completed.

  "Withdraw!" The wild father shouted.

  Because the wild father had already investigated, there was a superb city lord here who was very powerful, and the three brothers of Long Jing died in his hands.

  So he was afraid that he would have more dreams in the night, so he took his two sons and ran away quickly.

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun's figure shook.

  He regretted it very much.

  If the sword technique left behind by the Lord City Lord who had practiced early, today's matter might not have reached this point.

  Nangong Liuyun shook his body, and at this moment his body was extremely weak.

  But he still ran towards the bridal chamber like an arrow!

  Fall off!

  The purpose of those people is not him, but Su Luo!

  For a short road, if it were in normal times, Nangong Liuyun would arrive in an instant, but now he was seriously injured, stumbled, and fell down countless times before finally arriving at the bridal chamber...

  But at this moment, the bridal chamber has been raged by fire. combustion.

  The fire was fierce and unstoppable.

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes are crimson!

  I almost fell all over!

  With a wave of Nangong Liuyun's hand, a cloud of water flew out of his body and plunged into the blazing flame.

  At the same time, his seriously injured body shot at the bridal chamber surrounded by the fire like lightning.

  There was nothing in it except the burnt-out furniture.

  Nangong Liuyun walked around, but still didn't find it.

  "Luoluo!" A touch of panic appeared in Nangong Liuyun's eyes!

  No! No! No!

  Su Luo disappeared out of thin air!

  At this moment, a small sapling grew out of the ground, and the sapling grew bigger and bigger, and soon the elder was about the same shape as Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun recognized it as Su Luo's mutant acacia tree.

  It turned out that Su Luo had done two-handed preparations before, letting the little dragon hide in the corner of the bed, and deliberately let Yunqi discover it.

  The mutant acacia tree turns into a seed, buried deep in the ground... The

  mutant acacia tree draws two characters with branches.

  (End of this chapter)