3099 Wedding 10

The 3099 chapter worship hall 7

  cloud rises .

  This is what Su Luo taught it before.

  The word “cloud” is enough to explain everything.

  "Puff--" After hearing the news, Nangong Liuyun's body was severely injured, a mouthful of blood spurted out frantically.

  "Master Nangong!!!"

  The group of people behind him all shouted in horror.

  They watched the beautiful figure and planted in front of them...The

  Holy Lord elder rushed up, took Nangong Liuyun, and quickly tapped a few acupuncture points on his chest.

  In fact, the wild father printed seven or seventy-nine palm prints on Nangong Liuyun’s chest, and these palm prints have been burning Nangong Liuyun’s skin, and then invaded the internal organs...

  Although Nangong Liuyun hurt his bones , But I endured it all the time, not even coughing.

  But after hearing the news of the extinction, his body was planted in anger.

  At this moment, the elders of the Holy Lord counted on him.

  But-

  the spark that was burning on Nangong Liuyun's body couldn't be extinguished no matter what.

  North Star shadow stumbled to climb over to see the palace clouds putting on airs, big heart pain: "how could this be the elders of the Lord, beg him ah !!! fast again burned down, he will die?!"

  Lord The elders looked embarrassed.

  Why doesn't he want to cure? But he couldn't help it.

  With his strength, he couldn't control the starting prairie fire of Xinghuo at all.

  The Holy Lord elder shook his head helplessly, his expression very gloomy.

  "No, you can't be helpless, save him, save him! If you come back, you will be crazy if you see him like this!" Bei Chenying saw Nangong Liuyun's red wedding gown burned. It was scorched, and the eyes were red.

  Why do you want this?

  Why did he bring such destruction to him at his happiest moment?

  Where did Su Luo go?

  The Holy Master Elder looked at Nangong Liuyun and said silently: "Unless Master Rong Yun, or Lord City Lord comes, or he repairs his body by himself, otherwise..." The

  situation is very bad.

  At this moment, Su Luo had been taken away by Yun Qi.

  Unconscious all the way.

  Su Luo didn't know how many days had passed.

  When she opened her eyes, she found that the sun was shining brightly outside, and the sun was better than ever.

  Su Luo felt that the sun was a little dazzling, and raised his hand to block the light.

  "Wake up?" Yun Qi sat beside Su Luo.

  These days, he has always maintained this posture, silently guarding Su Luo's side, greedily looking at her face that made him startled.

  No matter how her appearance changes, she is still the only concern in his heart.

  "Where is this place?" Su Luo closed his eyes.

  She didn't want to talk about the cloud, but she had to bow her head under the eaves. She had to figure out her current situation before she could think about escape.

  "In one hour, we will enter the magic city. From now on, you will stay by my side, and we will live a happy and happy life in the magic city, okay?" Yun Qi looked at Su Luo seriously, with eyes in his eyes. With a hint of hope.

  Su Luo sneered: "Yun Qi, this joke is not funny at all."

  "I'm not joking with you." Yun Qi corrected it seriously.

  "Then your daydreams are so beautiful, aren't you awake?" Su Luo's tone was sarcasm and merciless.

  "Luoluo, how could our relationship be so stiff? How did we ever love each other..."

  (End of this chapter)