2701-2720 Inheritance

Chapter 2701 Midnight 4

  Why didn't he understand what Su Luo meant?

  She wanted him not to reject that little thing.

  Nangong Liuyun stood in front of the window.

  The bright moonlight shone in from the window lattice, and slumped to the ground, reflecting her hazy face, looking more and more beautiful.

  But this little girl is really... her face is hot and red, and she feels at ease like a piglet.

  Nangong Liuyun sat on the bedside, her slender fingers rubbing Su Luo's small hot face, and those black eyes that were sincere and fearful at the first glance, were full of affection and nostalgia at the moment.

  "Little girl..." Nangong Liuyun's voice was soft and tender.

  Su Luo smacked the corner of his mouth and continued to sleep soundly.

  Nangong Liuyun laughed lightly and poked her bulging cheeks: "Little piglet."

  Su Luo did not respond, and hugged the little dragon to sleep soundly.

  However, when Nangong Liuyun glared at the little dragon in Su Luo's arms, the little dragon's body suddenly stiffened and its hairs stood upright. It was obvious that it was pretending to sleep.

  Nangong Liuyun's bright eyes shot sharply at the little dragon.

  The little dragon weakly, raised his eyes weakly, and faced Nangong Liuyun's eyes.

  "Swish----" The little dragon quickly lowered his head.

  I'm so

  scared ... Nangong Liuyun didn't say a word, just stared at it with a sneer, seeing that the little dragon was hairy and trembling...

  "Ooooooo~~" The little dragon was going to Su Luo and wanted to rub Su Luo. Want to hide behind her.

  But Nangong Liuyun's gaze was like a sharp sword, becoming more and more sharp.

  The little claws of the little dragon stiffened...It raised its head weakly, with wet, cute eyes, looking pitifully at Nangong Liuyun, with prayers in its eyes.

  But this trick worked for Su Luo, but Nangong Liuyun remained indifferent, his expression unchanged.

  Alright... Seeing that there was no way, the little dragon squatted his mouth and crawled out of Su Luo's arms aggrieved.

  Under Nangong Liuyun's cold eyes, he jumped out of the bed and looked back three steps at a time.

  An evil sneer evoked at the corner of Nangong Liuyun's mouth.

  The little dragon was frightened and panicked, and directly grew its precious little wings and flew away with a swish.

  The evil sneer at the corner of Nangong Liuyun's mouth turned into an evil and enchanting smile.

  Nangong Liuyun went to bed, put Su Luo Lianren with the quilt in his arms, and poked her little cheek: "You slept soundly."

  Su Luo continued to snore... She hadn't slept in a long time. This sleep is dark, I don’t know what eve is.

  Nangong Liuyun hugged his little piglet and teased her while she was asleep. Suddenly—

  his eyes shot toward the window lattice—

  "Papa—" The little thing hanging upside down on the window lattice was frightened for a while. I was not strong, fell to the ground, and when I fixed my eyes, the little thing had turned into a black spot, and I didn't know where to go.