First Night (The Bridal Chamber)1

Nangong Liu Yun mouth twitched a light smile, rubbing her face with thick fingers, his body gradually approaching her... close again.

In the end, he was opposite her nose and wanted to be less than half an inch away.

Although I have thought about it all the time, there is such a day, but when this day really comes, the Soviet Union only feels the confusion in the heart.

Her brain was blank, and her hands were like drowning people, holding the sleeves of Nangong Liuyun tightly.

Give yourself wholeheartedly to a man... For women, this is a new life turning point.

It's not just the process from girl to woman, but also to this man, I am willing to gamble with you in this life, from now on, life and death, and never give up.

Although I thought clearly, but after all, I have never had such a life experience, not to mention the man who is thinking of his heart, so the heart of Su Luo is still tense.

She didn't know what to answer, only lowered her head and twisted her fingers.

Seeing her ashamed as a little daughter-in-law, Nangong Liuyun secretly snickered, as if the pain that was difficult to suppress on her legs disappeared at this moment.

His handsome and unparalleled face with a happy smile, a strong and powerful arm, surrounded her sturdy and sturdy waist, and took her to the front, and immediately brought his little wife to her arms.

Nangong Liuyun, with the absolute superiority of height, came down and whispered in her ear.

"Luoluo , are you not willing?" His hot breath lingered in her ear, and the voice collapsed her heart was softly.

Su Luo clenched her lower lip... How did she answer this? Say yes, will it be too unruly? If you don’t want to, will he respect himself too much and then...

Nangong Liuyun looked at the unpredictable face of Su Luo, as well as the eyes of various emotions. His heart was as sweet as eating honey.

He wrapped around her waist, shaking and shaking, laughing in her ear: "You don't talk, when you default?"

"Don't." Su's hands fell on his chest that looked thin but felt very fleshy.

However, her tone of speech is not determined, her attitude is not firm, and there is a gesture of refusal to welcome.

Moreover, cheeks are blushing, delicate and moving, and the eyelids are more beautiful in autumn.

Nangong Liuyun looked at her like this, and what else did not understand, he hit the cross and lifted Su Luo and went to the deep water area.

Su Luo was not prevented from being held by a princess hug, subconsciously surrounded by his white and slender neck. At the same time, he breathed a little breath: "Luoluo... Tonight, give me the complete one, okay?"

These words... Su Luo shyly bite the lower lip, how can a word of "good" can not be said, but her comet stares at the Nangong stream, and finally, Zheng focused on the bottom.

At this moment, in the beautiful scenery, she is willing to give the best of the best to him.

With the permission of the Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun’s entire body was stiff, and then he was ecstatic. He tightened his hands and grasped Su Luo tightly, for fear that she would run away with a remorse.

He can't let her refuse again, lowering the beauty of the beauty, holding the breath of the Su Luo!

Although he had an advantage just now, it seems to be in the upper hand, but in fact, as long as she has an opposing look, it will be able to crush him.

Get her approval, know that she also likes to do this, such a sympathy, even the proud people like Nangong Liuyun almost lost their self-control.